hello

There seems to be a lot of threads about the new ipad will be the death of the play book.

Isnt there enough of a market to support more than one or sevaral tablets i mean the car market as loads of different makes and models of cars.can some one explain why it cant be the same with the tablet market.

i own a16 gig play book and a bb torch and im really enjoying them both,i have a few issues with file sharing but i think that more to do with my computer(thats for another post )

john
    03-08-12 04:19 PM
    The tablet market is so large that there is certainly room for plenty of others. However, unlike cars, tablets need their own fuel (apps). You wouldn't buy a car for which you can hardly find a gas station. Nobody wants to build gas stations if not enough cars are sold, and nobody wants to buy the car if there's no fuel sold. The big question is whether we are going up or down the spiral. I certainly hope it's going up, more PBs sold and more developers building PB apps. If that's what's happening I see a golden future.

What am I talking about? Anyone who's used the PlayBook recognizes how super useful this device is for work and for pleasure. Forget about the big question, the only way is up!
    jplo2113 likes this.
    03-08-12 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD