Does anyone know of a way to roll-back the last update?

Ive lost all connectivity with my PC and Ive tried every trick I can find and it will not work.

If I cant get it to connect to my PC then its all but useless to me as I need to be able to transfer files and data for my work.

Prior to the last update it was functioning perfectly, not one issue for the past year so my last try will be to roll it back to the previous version.

Tks,

DJ
    MrRtic and yamahammer like this.
    03-03-13 05:17 PM
    Try debricking the Playbook before that. That is to reload the entire OS again.

To my knowledge, there's no way to go back.
    03-03-13 05:48 PM
    restart pc,,, connect pb,,, there should be a popup that asks for permission,,, click yes or allow,,, let it reinstall drivers,,, give it 5 mins,,, look in computer drives, C:/D:, etc. & see if there's a Z: drive,,, if it doesn't show, download BlackBerry Link,( BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US ), run BBLink,,, when it connects to your playbook, it'll bee seen in computer as Z:...
    03-03-13 07:05 PM
    Could you be a bit more specific? Is it wi-fi connectivity? If so, have you checked the main things like whether you have wi-fi file-sharing turned on? Are you using the technique for wi-fi where you type in the "run" box of your PC: \\192.168.whatever your IPv4 address is? Have you checked what that address is lately because it changes. Or are you trying with the micro usb cable? In which case is Desktop Manager working at all is it totally frozen? I think we need a bit more info. Cheers
    03-04-13 01:27 AM
    Check the local Internet setting in u r pc that connect the pc to u r phone through usb. Also check if the network adapter setting is disable in yr pc device management . Try disable and enable all of them to see if it works.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-13 01:47 AM