Just an FYI for all the Canadians who use Rogers for internet. You can use the online OnDemand service that they offer, on the PlayBook!

Have fun.
    05-12-11 09:58 PM
    Is rogers on Demand worth it?
    05-12-11 10:05 PM
    It's free to Rogers cable customers. It has a lot of tv shows for free, it might have some movies too. I haven't spent much time searching through it yet.
    05-12-11 10:08 PM
    Shaw does the same for their subscribers too and it works fine. I know Telus allows their customers to stream live tv from their telus online account as well, very handy when your not at home and want to watch a playoff game

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 05-12-11 at 10:26 PM.
    05-12-11 10:24 PM
    I had the movie Ronin work (although it doesnt fill the screen on full screen mode) but Modern Family and Glee both don't work for me. Just shows a white screen with an exclamation mark.
    05-12-11 11:05 PM
    That's weird. Everything i tried worked, and i was able to use full screen.
    05-13-11 01:12 PM
    Shaw does the same for their subscribers too and it works fine. I know Telus allows their customers to stream live tv from their telus online account as well, very handy when your not at home and want to watch a playoff game

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Doesn;t seem like much is free on Shaw. You either have to pay or it's free if your subscribed to the movie channel.
    05-13-11 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD