I recently took my PB 64 on its first business trip to Hawaii and it worked perfectly for me watching movies, listening to music and viewing technical PDF documents.

This trip is a 10 Day 6 city visit to customers on the west coast. I will be in Denver, Spokane, Seattle. Oakland, Reno, and Anaheim. I truly hope the hotel internet connection is not too bad and I can upgrade to 2.0 and get the features I presently use my iPad for. I will not give up my iPad but I will no longer need it when I travel. Between my MacBook Air 11" and the PB with 2.0 I will have everything I need. Those 2 will go with me where ever I go.

Keep your fingers crossed for me that I will be able to successfully get 2.0 at the hotel on the 21st.
    02-19-12 03:18 PM
    You should have no problem getting the update at a hotel I sold my netbook cause my playbook is just much more functional for me.. and a of a lot faster.
    02-19-12 03:21 PM
    Have fun bud! And, don't forget to get a HDMI cable for those hopefully enabled room TV sets and boardroom wall units!
    02-19-12 03:25 PM
    Got the cable. Actually while I was in Hawaii I hooked the PB to a 50" HDTV in the customers data center and was able to train them on the new system I installed using the PDF's I had on the PB.
    02-19-12 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD