Hi All,

I just thought that I would share my recent experience returning a playbook for repair under warranty: -

I arrange an RMA with Customer Services on Friday last week and the return parcel arrived on Monday evening. I then arrange with FedEx for it go back and it was collected on Tuesday afternoon for shipping to Aachen in Germany from UK.

By some sort of miracle, my Playbook has been delivered back to me today and I am shocked at the speed of this service. It is absolutely fantastic and a very pleasant surprise.

Anyway... Have a good weekend everyone, my Playbook is back
    08-10-12 01:34 PM
    I am glad to hear you also had a good experience with RMA outside of USA or Canada. It seems that most people are experiencing favorable customer service concerning RMA on the Playbook. I know I was extremely happy with the service I received on mine. I think this is another step of progress RIM is making lately. Now if they can just release some more software updates on a more frequent time period.
    08-10-12 01:43 PM
    I totally agree. I am also from the UK and the service I received was second to none. My wife dropped my PlayBook and one of the external speakers stopped working. I was outside warranty so feared the worst. Not only was my PlayBook repaired quickly but RIM did not charge.
    08-10-12 06:42 PM
    Good things like this go a long way when a company helps its customers.
    08-10-12 07:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD