Sounds good, but I expect disappointing reviews when compared with the ipad.
    did bad reviews on Torch stopped it from selling well? but in comparison Playbook is one heck of a device and nothing could stop it. Expect good word of mouth publicity and this one will be a huge hit.
    04-11-11 08:08 PM
    did bad reviews on Torch stopped it from selling well? but in comparison Playbook is one heck of a device and nothing could stop it. Expect good word of mouth publicity and this one will be a huge hit.
    Lol...I was just going to post what you mentioned!

I believe the word of mouth is already in action...people who use the PB love it!

Everyone that has hands on... exudes very positive experiences...that will translate to PB becoming a huge sucsess

IMHO....Rim's sales rep blitz is brilliant!
    04-11-11 08:33 PM
    Apple doesn't really have much protection on the music content , its just in a format that apple only understands , Desktop manager simply changes it in a MP3 , as far as movies are concerned , again in a apple only format , but is not far fetched to see it be converted . hence why he assume they were int he same boat as music

But he did tell me RIM bought and developed a entire Music store online for the PB , can't remember the name of it for the life of me. but he said he hasn't found a song or album not there.
    7digital - High Quality MP3 Downloads ?
    04-11-11 08:41 PM
    What no sd card slot?
    04-11-11 08:53 PM
    What no sd card slot?
    yeah, as an amateur photog, that omission bites.
    04-11-11 08:58 PM
    Sounds good, but I expect disappointing reviews when compared with the ipad.
    What useless uneducated comment!
    04-11-11 09:12 PM
    What useless uneducated comment!
    I actually understand where he's coming from. Reviewers will fall over themselves to forgive iPad 2's failings. But every litte PB flaw will be treated as evidence of RIMs inferiorty.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-11 09:34 PM
    yeah, as an amateur photog, that omission bites.
    I agree here. I am still hoping to use the PB as an on-the-go image viewing device, but I suppose I'll have to wait for an ugly dongle appendage.

Grr.
    04-11-11 10:42 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD