came across this today...

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/...verview_en.pdf

anyone remember how long after the same got released for OS2.0, did the software update follow ?

Sit tight folks, its on the way
    09-24-12 10:26 AM
    BerryReview already has it up.
    09-24-12 10:38 AM
    i believe it was within 24 hours but we already knew that
    09-24-12 11:20 AM
    didnt really give any info on new features. But we should get that info tomorrow i guess
    09-24-12 11:51 AM
    didnt really give any info on new features. But we should get that info tomorrow i guess
    My take is SMS will be available on PB. Anyone else see it that way?
    09-24-12 11:54 AM
    Did anyone else notice the publication date? It was in July. I'm not sure this document alone can be used to say the rumors of 2.1 dropping tomorrow are true. However, it is a good sign and does verify that the bridge will use WiFi and that SMS will be able to use the bridge. I don't think it conclusively says anything more.
    09-24-12 11:54 AM
    only with a bridge update for the phone
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    09-24-12 12:11 PM
    Who's going to be the first on their block NOT to rush into this update until its been out and NOT pulled for 24-48 hours?
    phylez likes this.
    09-24-12 12:21 PM
    Who's going to be the first on their block NOT to rush into this update until its been out and NOT pulled for 24-48 hours?
    i dont care, i will update...cant get any worse for the damn tablet anyway. RIM has done everything that they can to kill it IMO
    phylez, RicThot, mikeo007 and 2 others like this.
    09-24-12 12:25 PM
    i dont care, i will update...cant get any worse for the damn tablet anyway. RIM has done everything that they can to kill it IMO
    this made me laugh.. Sadly I agree
    phylez likes this.
    09-24-12 12:32 PM
    Hey!

I'm not a beta tester and still i have a new icon in the desktop ^^
    09-24-12 12:38 PM
    Did anyone else notice the publication date? It was in July. I'm not sure this document alone can be used to say the rumors of 2.1 dropping tomorrow are true. However, it is a good sign and does verify that the bridge will use WiFi and that SMS will be able to use the bridge. I don't think it conclusively says anything more.
    The doc seems really outdated, I agree that this can't be a used as confirmation for a drop dates, A2DP isn't even listed on the supported bluetooth profiles. But a bunch of other things are pointing to tomorrow, or atleast, very, very soon...
    09-24-12 12:39 PM
    What's all that about allowing outgoing calls over bluetooth? Anyone noticed that?
    09-24-12 12:42 PM
    You know what?! I'm just going to say it!!! This is such useless BS! Why can't RIM deliver?! Seriously? Sh*the or get off the pot. Every day without an update is just one more day of market share slipping away. BB10 needs to happen ASAP or the only countries using BlackBerry Anything will be 3zrd world countries.

Nothing new to be released in 2012... And they expect BB10 to save them?! Sorry, but I'm not buying it.

It's a damn shame too. The PlayBook has so much potential.

What's that? I do believe it's a Kindle Fire HD calling out to me...
    madman0141 and RicThot like this.
    09-24-12 01:03 PM
    The page doesn't work anymore?

"The page you have requested has been moved or no longer exists."
    eternalemb likes this.
    09-24-12 01:35 PM
    ah, I already can see the crowds whining later "where is the sms feature they promised?" if rim does not provide it.

bb_phoenix, your speculation is a good bet, but think about all the dumbos I mentioned. not worth it.

@all, I suggest to mark each such posts with big letters SPECULATION because of that.

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry Playbook "Android Player" mit Tapatalk
    09-24-12 01:42 PM
    The page doesn't work anymore?

"The page you have requested has been moved or no longer exists."
    Same here. What is RIM doing?
    09-24-12 02:08 PM
    Since SMS Bridge is already available on the PlayBook's 2.1 Beta release I am just waiting for the bridge update, and yes for me when this is available it will be a big feature.
    09-24-12 02:27 PM
    You know what?! I'm just going to say it!!! This is such useless BS! Why can't RIM deliver?! Seriously? Sh*the or get off the pot. Every day without an update is just one more day of market share slipping away. BB10 needs to happen ASAP or the only countries using BlackBerry Anything will be 3zrd world countries.

Nothing new to be released in 2012... And they expect BB10 to save them?! Sorry, but I'm not buying it.

It's a damn shame too. The PlayBook has so much potential.

What's that? I do believe it's a Kindle Fire HD calling out to me...
    Talk about BS - you've "left" the PB for other platforms so often you must have whiplash! I can think of at least two instances where you supposedly put your PB up for sale - and now you expect the rest of the membership to take your posts seriously?!?!

Sorry but you just have no credibility anymore - at least not with me.
    09-24-12 02:29 PM
    Same here. What is RIM doing?
    Lol! Not at you but RIM pretty much doesn't let anyone know what they're actually doing. If they did I'd probably have a stroke. I'm just glad my pb didn't melt when I downloaded .668 when it was first released so I'm good and will definitely let someone else test drive any OS that gets released before I download it myself....
    09-24-12 02:33 PM
    Talk about BS - you've "left" the PB for other platforms so often you must have whiplash! I can think of at least two instances where you supposedly put your PB up for sale - and now you expect the rest of the membership to take your posts seriously?!?!

Sorry but you just have no credibility anymore - at least not with me.
    WOW lets take him out back shoot'em
    BB_Bmore, FF22 and kozmo68 like this.
    09-24-12 02:34 PM
    came across this today...

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/admin/...verview_en.pdf

anyone remember how long after the same got released for OS2.0, did the software update follow ?

Sit tight folks, its on the way
    RIM has ripped the page down, a sign they decided to not release 2.1 yet again. No surprise there.
    Willard814 likes this.
    09-24-12 02:48 PM
    RIM has ripped the page down, a sign they decided to not release 2.1 yet again. No surprise there.
    Wow just wow I really hope that they know that no release = a mob of folks fed up with RIM products. Please make this happen I'm in your corner but you guys need to fight too!!
    09-24-12 03:08 PM
    Btw I have the document if anyone wants to take a look at it.
    madman0141 likes this.
    09-24-12 03:14 PM
    WOW lets take him out back shoot'em
    If we plan it right - it can occur with the "shoot the messenger" I suggested because Bla1ze posted a bit early about the 2.1 release.
    madman0141 likes this.
    09-24-12 03:17 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD