Teens only care about FaceBook, the BB will be able to handle that.

The BEP may help them sell some also although I don't think they're that good of a group, a few decent songs actually they remind me of a modern day Village People.
    Because of their different races/skin colors?
    01-16-11 01:29 PM
    No, because of the way they dress on stage. Race has nothing to do with it so let's not turn this in to a racial discussion but if it helps I'm a Black guy
    01-16-11 01:51 PM
    Well they will be performing at the Super Bowl, they will probably perform the new song with the Playbook in the video, so maybe RIM will be able to convince them to bring some on stage somehow. Also a good opportunity for RIM to buy some add time. I usually hear the songs for first time and don't like them but the more popular ones grow on me because they seem to get played everywhere.
    01-16-11 01:56 PM
    I'm sure we'll see the BEP pimping the PB, it's in their video so I can see them some how using them on stage at the Super Bowl and after the half time RIM shows a PB commerical.

The avg joe will see them on stage and wonder what the heck is that? A small ipad?!? Then the RIM commercial will clear it up and people will be like oh man I gotta have that

That will be the best marketing strategy
    Last edited by Daps; 01-16-11 at 02:13 PM.
    01-16-11 02:10 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD