Avaliable to US and Canada Only, between Sep 7th and Sep 22nd, enjoy!

BlackBerry PlayBook Back-At-School Offer

To be eligible for the Offer, you must:

(a) be a current BlackBerry smartphone customer with a valid BlackBerry PIN;
    (b) have purchased a new BlackBerry PlayBook tablet from a retailer or carrier in the United States or Canada during the Offer Period (�Qualifying BlackBerry PlayBook�);
    (c) be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of claim submission; and
    (d) be a legal resident of the United States, including the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding Quebec). You are not eligible if you are an employee of Research In Motion Limited (�RIM�), The Wireless Source Inc. (�TWS�), , their respective
    affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies or a member of the immediate family (defined as parent, sibling, child and spouse) or household of any of the foregoing.

General Conditions:

� Please retain copies of all materials you submit.
    � Limit of one (1) claim per Qualifying BlackBerry PlayBook purchased, maximum of 3 Offer Claims per household.
    Last edited by Lumute; 09-07-11 at 04:11 PM.
    09-07-11 03:20 PM
    beat me to the punch. Not a bad deal. But it's no 50% off at Staples that we all hoped for. Anyone doing this?
    09-07-11 03:22 PM
    beat me to the punch. Not a bad deal. But it's no 50% off at Staples that we all hoped for. Anyone doing this?
    A little better if you are Canadian actually, Telus is selling all models $200 off to their employees and their friends and family, so together with this it ends being $300 off !!! you just need to find a Telus employee, they will be happy to provide you with access to the online store... I'm doing it BTW!
    09-07-11 03:25 PM
    This is exactly what i need to get me over the hump and buy the darn thing already!
    09-07-11 03:28 PM
    A little better if you are Canadian actually, Telus is selling all models $200 off to their employees and their friends and family, so together with this it ends being $300 off !!! you just need to find a Telus employee, they will be happy to provide you with access to the online store... I'm doing it BTW!
    can you get me in contact with a Telus employee?
    09-07-11 03:42 PM
    can you get me in contact with a Telus employee?
    Just post a request on this forum and one will PM you the details:

[Elect] Playbook at 299/399/499 for 16/32/64 at tmwebstore - RedFlagDeals.com Forums

I just ordered a 32GB for me and will give my 16GB to my wife, but I was given the info from a friend and he told me not to post it anywhere as the login is his actual email address...
    09-07-11 03:45 PM
    no way they ship outside of Canada?
    09-07-11 03:48 PM
    anyone have a telus log in >?
    Last edited by garzelus; 09-12-11 at 10:07 AM. Reason: cant spell
    09-12-11 10:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD