from today onwards, RIM will officialy be called Rumors in motion, not Research in motion. Obviously they research on how to spread rumors. Take PB OS 2.1 - So many rumors. Countless. Also, BB10 - i'll be very surprised if they drop BB10 on time (Q1 2013) as promished.
    cdelcampo216 likes this.
    09-19-12 12:24 AM
    People always just want stuff even though new material isn't needed.

As soon as you get 2.1, you will be making posts going 'omg whens 2.2 coming'

Relax, nothing is wrong with your current OS, don't be a sheeple.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-19-12 12:28 AM
    from today onwards, RIM will officialy be called Rumors in motion, not Research in motion. Obviously they research on how to spread rumors. Take PB OS 2.1 - So many rumors. Countless. Also, BB10 - i'll be very surprised if they drop BB10 on time (Q1 2013) as promished.
    Your big moment.
    bldshd, JRAtk027, Barljo and 2 others like this.
    09-19-12 12:30 AM
    Oh Dear... How sad.
    I hope you have a better life, after you get one.
    09-19-12 12:32 AM
    People always just want stuff even though new material isn't needed.

As soon as you get 2.1, you will be making posts going 'omg whens 2.2 coming'

Relax, nothing is wrong with your current OS, don't be a sheeple.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    why? Dont u want OS 2.1? Of course, u do. Talking of me, i won't expect 2.1 if it isn't promished. Why do they make promises at all ? And first let them bring out 2.1. 2.2 will come decades later.
    09-19-12 12:34 AM
    Oh Dear... How sad.
    I hope you have a better life, after you get one.
    My life is all good. It has nothing to do with OS 2.1. Only my PB will get better. And RIM of course.
    09-19-12 12:37 AM
    why? Dont u want OS 2.1? Of course, u do. Talking of me, i won't expect 2.1 if it isn't promished. Why do they make promises at all ? And first let them bring out 2.1. 2.2 will come decades later.
    Please post where RIM promised 2.1, especially when it will be delivered.
    09-19-12 12:39 AM
    Since it was a rumour which was posted here, will you also call Crackberry, 'Talking out of your Crack Berry'? No, I didn't think so. Let's take this for what it is, a discussion which was conjecture without offical word which proved fruitless. Discussion over!
    bungaboy, Chaddface and bldshd like this.
    09-19-12 12:39 AM
    Since it was a rumour which was posted here, will you also call Crackberry, 'Talking out of your Crack Berry'? No, I didn't think so. Let's take this for what it is, a discussion which was conjecture without offical word which proved fruitless. Discussion over!
    Not yet over..! There will be many more rumors, speculations, guesses.......... prior to OS 2.1 & BB10. You guys may be prepared for that. But now we. Yeah, there r many people who r tired of all these.
    09-19-12 12:47 AM
    Please post where RIM promised 2.1, especially when it will be delivered.
    You kidding? There r many and u dont know any? Great! Unbelieveable!
    09-19-12 12:50 AM
    Excuse me if im wrong but i dont personally remember Research In Motion "promising" 2.1 on any specific date.
    garlee likes this.
    09-19-12 01:47 AM
    Excuse me if im wrong but i dont personally remember Research In Motion "promising" 2.1 on any specific date.
    that doesn't mean RIM releases 2.1 beta today and takes years to bring out final version.
    09-19-12 01:56 AM
    Should be happy there is stuff to rumor about.
    BB_Bmore likes this.
    09-19-12 02:12 AM
    Should be happy there is stuff to rumor about.
    who rumors about it??
    09-19-12 02:15 AM
    that doesn't mean RIM releases 2.1 beta today and takes years to bring out final version.
    Just because it made it to the beta TEST phase doesn't mean they will actually release it. It's a test for a reason

That being said if you're that bothered about 2.1 why not have a look on here to see how to install it, it's perfectly stable as is. While you're on you can try and find the official statement from RIM that says 2.1 is coming on a set date
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-19-12 02:20 AM
    Compared to the relatively little work it doesn't show a good image of RIM. How many months did we spend by now with an email app that can't turn vertical ? Or the famous impossibility to manage bookmarks in the browser ? At this rate it is no longer delays, it is refusal to deliver.

And I agree with the OP, delivering BB10 on time (ON delayed time) would be surprising.

It's amazing how many posters tell us to not complain, while the survival of RIM is at stake. Next year when RIM has disappeared and there is no longer support for the playbook, you will still tell us to shut up, that we are trolls, that the abandonware playbook is still wonderful compared to 2013 hardware...

I agree BB10 might be great in the end but frankly with the level that will have been reached by Android and Ios by then, I don't see how it could compete. Even with some nice GUI tricks.
    dave_h_946 likes this.
    09-19-12 02:31 AM
    To the OP: Because others spread rumours about release dates and such, it doesn't mean that YOU decide that the company should change it's name.
    By your logic, Apple should be called: "A~where's my NFC and hologram keyboard~pple".

Others spread rumours, not the company. Download the beta if you're so impatient for it.

Si.
    09-19-12 02:51 AM
    To the OP: Because others spread rumours about release dates and such, it doesn't mean that YOU decide that the company should change it's name.
    By your logic, Apple should be called: "A~where's my NFC and hologram keyboard~pple".

Others spread rumours, not the company. Download the beta if you're so impatient for it.

Si.
    who r 'others' ? And why do they spread rumors ?? First, ask this question to yourself. What allows them to do so? And go through the comment posted above. You will realise how dangerous delays can be for RIM.
    09-19-12 03:06 AM
    Come on don't jump on him/her. I don't think there are many PB users who wouldn't wish the rumour to be true. No matter how happy you are with your PB, extra functionality is always welcomed and to me your reaction towards the OP shows simply your frustration too.

There are rumours for updates from other companies' devices too, but it's always with RIM that these rumours do not come to fruition. That there is a dev version of the "upcoming" update for so long, and that so many users have installed it shows how "thirsty" PB users are for something new, something refreshing. Do not try to look cool and do not attack him/her for expressing feelings that most members in the community (including you and me) also have.
    09-19-12 03:07 AM
    Compared to the relatively little work it doesn't show a good image of RIM. How many months did we spend by now with an email app that can't turn vertical ? Or the famous impossibility to manage bookmarks in the browser ? At this rate it is no longer delays, it is refusal to deliver.

And I agree with the OP, delivering BB10 on time (ON delayed time) would be surprising.

It's amazing how many posters tell us to not complain, while the survival of RIM is at stake. Next year when RIM has disappeared and there is no longer support for the playbook, you will still tell us to shut up, that we are trolls, that the abandonware playbook is still wonderful compared to 2013 hardware...

I agree BB10 might be great in the end but frankly with the level that will have been reached by Android and Ios by then, I don't see how it could compete. Even with some nice GUI tricks.
    I completely agree with u. But these so called fanboys don't realise RIM's conditions. They don't want RIM to improve, to not commit the same mistake over and over again.
    Bakamushi likes this.
    09-19-12 03:09 AM
    Come on don't jump on him/her. I don't think there are many PB users who wouldn't wish the rumour to be true. No matter how happy you are with your PB, extra functionality is always welcomed and to me your reaction towards the OP shows simply your frustration too.

There are rumours for updates from other companies' devices too, but it's always with RIM that these rumours do not come to fruition. That there is a dev version of the "upcoming" update for so long, and that so many users have installed it shows how "thirsty" PB users are for something new, something refreshing. Do not try to look cool and do not attack him/her for expressing feelings that most members in the community (including you and me) also have.
    They don't want RIM to learn from their past mistakes. I would be very happy, if only jumping on me would improve RIM's situation. But sadly, it cant.
    09-19-12 03:14 AM
    They don't want RIM to learn from their past mistakes. I would be very happy, if only jumping on me would improve RIM's situation. But sadly, it cant.
    You're just digging the hole deeper dude. Think before you write next time. You might as well start a thread saying Obama is a secret Muslim born in another country.
    09-19-12 03:43 AM
    rumors - A currently circulating story or report of uncertain or doubtful truth
    09-19-12 04:00 AM
    [/b] ;7627920]You're just digging the hole deeper dude. Think before you write next time. You might as well start a thread saying Obama is a secret Muslim born in another country.
    Dear, just hold your temper. What do u mean by 'think before u write next time ???? I don't write anything without thinking. You can check all my comments - i didn't use any offensive or abusive word. I never said that i hate RIM or anything like that. If buy a product spending my hard earned money over it, i have all the right to have expections of the Company. If it doesn't meet my expectations, there is nothing wrong to bring it up. I know, u all Love RIM. Me either. Thats why i buy its products. I did not intend to play with your feelings. BTW, if u perceive it as a hole, why don't u all try to find a way of filling it up?? You just keep bashing us and call us trolls ?? And who cares if Obama was born in another country!
    09-19-12 05:06 AM
    Pay no attention to this guy.... the guy clearly just signed up today and this is his first thread? LOL Troll much... Run along... Run Along little boy
    Shadowyugi and bungaboy like this.
    09-19-12 07:18 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD