[Imitation of Arnold's Terminator voice]

Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

[/Imitation of Arnold's Terminator voice]
    BSFA2008 likes this.
    06-28-11 01:17 PM
    I understand why some people here are frustrated at the people who have been constantly complaining. Its because these people act like the amount of complaining will get attention and/or make things go faster. Its ridiculous really, that you come on here to say you sold your PB because of X or Y. Just move on. No need to discuss it.

Then you got these guys who feel they are qualified to tell RIM what they did wrong like they're captain hindsight and they're doing RIM a service. RIM probably isn't going to read your thread, if any. Just move on.
    06-28-11 01:43 PM
    You laugh at me, then mock me and expect me to elaborate.

Take a hike junior.

Roughly translated your survey and leaving your phone number for Jim to call you back didn't get you a lot further than venting on CB. It got you the same. Nowhere.
    06-28-11 01:50 PM
    Roughly translated your survey and leaving your phone number for Jim to call you back didn't get you a lot further than venting on CB. It got you the same. Nowhere.
    I give you credit for coming back but seriously you look like a jagoff (sorry I'm from Pittsburgh we use that word.)
    06-28-11 01:56 PM
    seriously you look like a jagoff (sorry I'm from Pittsburgh we use that word.)
    You Pittsburghers are way too nice. We have another word for it.

Gotta go. Phone's ringing. Probably Jim calling right now.
    06-28-11 02:44 PM
    Lmfao.

I can't deny. I love the CB forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-11 04:03 PM
    1- i can only find 4 of my 13 podcast... Can't manually add podcast with feeds or url... For me that's not a podcast app... They want me to listen to what they have not to what i want!!

2-bluebox is crap im so

... snip ...

buying QNX... I just feel they rushed it out just to say hey guys we have a tablet too!! Its war tablet out there and i feel rim didn't brought enough ammunition to the war... There's all kinds of android tabs, the ipad, and soon the touch pad... I mean if rim don't hurry up and distribute the ndk and approche developers and convince them to create apps for the pb they will miss alot of costumers... AND I DON'T WANT THAT!!!

Sent from my iPad 3G using Tapatalk

el oh el.

But I agree with your point. Hope they get the apps flowing soon, and get the qnx phones on the market. There is HUGE potential here. ... the PB is really nice. I have one and I like it (LOVE it? not quite there, but I'm very happy with it and satisfied for now).

It's within sight of being ASTONISHING!!!!! if it just had the apps to compete. They need the FOUNDATION: 1) email, calendar, contacts ... 2) Angry Birds, Twitter, Linked In, FULL you tube like you said ...

I think the apps will come .... qnx PHONES would REALLY speed things up (and I think RIM realized that when they postponed the 10" tablet to focus on phones. They have a great 7" that's lacking software ... why the **** would they put out a 10" when the 7" isn't even fully functional yet?! I know I'm going off on a tangent now .. anyway blah blah blah
    07-08-11 11:51 PM
    Waaah!!!! I'm way behind on the scoreboard, the only time I get thanks is when I report banning a troll
    Just thanked ya darlin'....
    07-09-11 12:01 AM
    [Imitation of Arnold's Terminator voice]

Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

[/Imitation of Arnold's Terminator voice]
    So... relax. RELAX!!

Lol...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-09-11 12:08 AM
    guys its coming in SEPT.... be patient :P
    07-09-11 12:59 AM
160 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD