05-03-13 06:04 PM
31 12
tools
    Does anyone know where you can buy a keyboard from? Looked everywhere and can't find anything? Even on c rack berry?

Posted via CB10
    this place hasn't had 'em for a long time,,, try here--->>> http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...xtinct-774976/ ,,, the link is on page 5 or 6,,, there should be a few left,,, i got mine from there,,, it arrived a couple days ago & the seller is solid...
    05-01-13 11:00 AM
    The keyboard has been discontinued folks

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 06:58 AM
    The keyboard has been discontinued folks

Posted via CB10
    yes, but they are available if you look around, like i mentioned in the post above,,, i got a brand new one 4 days ago...
    05-03-13 08:23 AM
    Seawarrior I could find the link you were referring too? I would love to get hold of one if I can

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 10:18 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/playboo...xtinct-774976/ ,,, the link is in this thread, page 5 or 6...
    05-03-13 05:40 PM
    i have one of this mini keyboard... i like it, no question is very practical to write, even when some times the pointer jumps by itself and if you are not looking at the screen you will write half of your sentence somewhere else... this happens especially when you want to edit a paragraph in the middle of it... on the other hand it is true that the word suggestions won't work when using the keyboard but what i do is to finish my document and after bring up the virtual keyboard... the word that you spelled wrong are underlined in red and when you press each one you will see the word suggestions, press any suggestion and it is changed right away... would be great to have the suggestions when using the mini keyboard but to be honest it is not a big deal correcting the mistakes you make after writing several paragraphs...
    FF22 and SEAWARRIOR like this.
    05-03-13 06:04 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD