This may sound dumb, but how do you accomplish a "right click"? I tried search but found nothing.
    01-14-12 05:02 PM
    What were you trying to right click on?
    01-14-12 05:04 PM
    What are you trying to do and what app is asking for that?
    01-14-12 05:06 PM
    I don't know if this answers your question, but if you touch and hold on a link or pic, it will give you a menu of options such as copy, open, etc. It's the only thing like right click that I know of on the PB. I hope this heips.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    01-14-12 05:26 PM
    If you're trying to right click in a web application, try long-pressing the link. I've found this works with certain apps that trap for it in JavaScript (i.e. ruTorrent). Worth a shot.

RCK
    01-14-12 05:53 PM
    If you're trying to access the menu and options, you can swipe top down from the black bezel.
    01-14-12 06:22 PM
    Thanks for all the answers. It is just an old habit dieing hard. So used to right click for a context menu or something else. Anyway I learned a couple of things, its all there, just different way to get there. This PB is amazing as you all know.
    01-15-12 07:34 AM
    Press and hold the words Blackberry Playbook here or just above your first post and you should see the options to open link, copy link, open link in new tab, etc.
    01-15-12 07:50 AM
    Thanks for all the answers. It is just an old habit dieing hard. So used to right click for a context menu or something else. Anyway I learned a couple of things, its all there, just different way to get there. This PB is amazing as you all know.
    I'm glad you are enjoying your PB. There is a little bit of a learning curve, but it's really not that bad. I've had my PB for quite a while now and I still find a new something I didn't previously know. Of course, with 2.0, there will be a whole new bag of tricks to learn. Fortunately we have Crackberry to get us through it.
    01-15-12 10:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD