I know this is a Blackberry site and may get ripped for this. I have a 9930 and it works and like the form factor, I recently bought a refurb 32gb PB and it is the right fit for size and things it does like how the BB bridges up and can use it anywhere. As of yesterday I went back to using my iphone, Why well I can type fast on the screen and it works and it allows me to not carry 2 devices.

I dont know if I should keep the PB or return. I am torn only couple days left. I am still thinking of going back to BB. Hmmm.
    01-31-12 06:18 PM
    So you wish to let the members of CrackBerry chose for you?

Do what you feel works best for you, and to heck with anyone else's opinion.

(except the one I just gave )
    diegonei, hpjrt, jafobabe and 1 others like this.
    01-31-12 06:33 PM
    Sounds like you have no need for a tablet, and should ask yourself why you would need one. This could help you make your decision.
    01-31-12 06:51 PM
    You should gift it to me so I can put it to good use
    01-31-12 07:00 PM
    You should gift it to me so I can put it to good use
    +1 if not him at least me
    KermEd likes this.
    01-31-12 07:06 PM
  6. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    Playbook 2.0 will be out in a matter of days! ... it will be a major software release! .. wait for that first! ...
    01-31-12 07:10 PM
    Nobody should require convincing to keep their Playbook ...the Playbook is one terrific tablet and I personally would never think of returning mine ...Good luck with your choice.
    01-31-12 07:13 PM
    I agree, with OS2 on the way, the PlayBook should sell for its self. This is more like a tablet question to see if you necessary need one.

Nobody should require convincing to keep their Playbook ...the Playbook is one terrific tablet and I personally would never think of returning mine ...Good luck with your choice.
    01-31-12 07:20 PM
    I know I love the tablet really. It would be hard to say I would keep it if I am using the Iphone since there is no bridge support. Only way to really keep it is if I stick with the BB. Such a hard decision.
    01-31-12 07:21 PM
    Others have used their iPhones with the PB... you might want to do a search and see for yourself.
    01-31-12 07:31 PM
    I agree with jafobabe. Both can coexist in the same house. Tether them together for when you want a bigger screen
    01-31-12 07:42 PM
    sell your iphone
    01-31-12 08:21 PM
    Keep unless gifting it to me.
    01-31-12 08:25 PM
    Others have used their iPhones with the PB... you might want to do a search and see for yourself.
    Yup... i'm one of 'em. I have an iPhone 4s. I love it. It's quick. It's relatively painless... though recently it's been crashing while in the middle of a long reply on a forum (Advrider.com, vstrom.info). Oh well. The good outweighs the bad.

I bought a 16 a few months ago. Played with it for a few days. Decided it wasn't for me. Returned it.

A few days ago a buddy tells me about the RIM promotion on the playbooks. Ya... the IBM deal that never happened. I ordered a 64. I saw that Staples had a 10% off coupon for this past weekend so I decided to buy a 64 'just in case'.

You know what... I love it. Typing on it is relatively TERRIBLE but 2.0 will fix that. Aside from that, it's absolutely amazing for what I wanted. Something a third the price of an iPad and allows me to surf the web, find deals on kijiji and watch movies on. That's about it... think of it as a portable tv. Loading movies onto it is painless and they look great. And I love how portable it is. Like others have said... it's fairly inconspicuous compared to an iPad if you're using it out and about.

So I'd suggest to you... pour yourself a rum and try to find one that is a 64 gb - if you enjoy watching movies and then wait for 2.0 to be released. Otherwise, enjoy the rum and the 16 and wait for 2.0 to be released. If all else fails, enjoy the rum.

Smurph
    accord97 likes this.
    01-31-12 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD