Okay so remember those email apps that came when you got your playbook, but they were really just shortcut bookmarks to email through the browser. I thought that was pretty stupid so I deleted them. Now I regretted it. The native email app does work, except I have like 7 accounts on it and sometimes I don't get the emails right away, and sometimes it takes forever to load. Does anybody know how to get those those email shortcut apps back? Probably rebooting the OS would help, but I don't want anything wiped from my playbook. I know you can also go to the email website and create a bookmark to the homescreen, but the app icon doesn't look as good... Thanks!!
    06-04-12 09:32 PM
    Just go to your email accounts in the browser and create a shotcut to them (white star+).
    06-04-12 09:38 PM
    Yeah.. But they don't have nice icons for the app and also.. As well, I don't want the full Site, because those shortcut email apps were like mobile sites
    06-04-12 09:40 PM
    If you want a mobile site try putting an M before the site name, as in m.yahoo.com. As for the nice icons, you're probably out of luck.
    06-04-12 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD