I had a music playlist playing as I was getting ready to head out, and midway through one of the songs it just stops. I didn't think anything of it as I was ready to leave anyways, so I just closed the music app and went along. Well earlier I tried to play a video and it said, "Media Services are Unavailable, Restart Playbook" or something to that nature ... Just wondering if this is a normal thing? I just got my PB this past weekend, so this is the first thing negative that's happened and I didn't know if it was something that may happen after several days of not restarting or what?
    02-09-12 02:09 PM
    Must be a simple glitch in the software, just restart the PB and it should be fine.
    If the problem persists do a hard reset down the line (Hard reset= hold down the power, volume +/- keys all at the same time for 10 seconds, let the PB shut off and restart on its own).
    02-09-12 02:12 PM
    Yeah I restarted and it works fine now, just didn't know if it needed to "refresh" or something.
    02-09-12 02:14 PM
    Yeah I restarted and it works fine now, just didn't know if it needed to "refresh" or something.
    Must have been some software bug too much for the processor to handle, should be temporary.... don't worry too much about it
    02-09-12 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD