I have done a reset on my Blackberry Playbook (PB), but now ALL my core / default / native applications / apps are missing (e.g. Camera, Blackberry Store, Music Player, Email,etc. The only application now on my Playbook is the Internet browser. I have re-installed the OS and done the update. Version 2.1.0.1917 is the latest available. All the others apps are missing.

I have done a search for a solution on here and with Google but without success.

PS. My PB usb port is not working so I cannot connect to a desktop with the usb cable. However, I am able to connect over wifi.
    11-26-15 02:13 PM
    Without a working USB port, you're pretty much SOL. You would need to load the full files and that's only going to come by way of using the desktop software.
    11-26-15 04:58 PM
    You're not sol. An update should be available to reload all the missing system apps. Even if it's not, all of the app bars should be available and can be sideloaded over wifi.
    11-29-15 04:17 PM
    See if this post might help.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...aybook-756258/

Posted via CB10
    11-29-15 11:01 PM
    You're not sol. An update should be available to reload all the missing system apps. Even if it's not, all of the app bars should be available and can be sideloaded over wifi.
    Am I having another brain-cramp or how do you sideload over wifi on the Playbook. The only way I know is by using an app called Localbar2 which must be pre-installed on the Playbook by a sideload (catch-22). There is also Sideload.it but that also requires installation with a PC using USB, does it not?
    11-29-15 11:15 PM
    You're having a braincramp. You can sideload over wifi using either DDPB or the Chrome App Manager.
    brookie229 likes this.
    11-30-15 05:23 AM
    You're having a braincramp. You can sideload over wifi using either DDPB or the Chrome App Manager.
    Duh yeah! I am losing it. Totally forgot about DDPB as I always use Sachesi and I don't use Chrome in my laptop. I am a Firefox guy. Thanks Paco--can always count on you for Playbook info.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 09:54 AM
    Duh yeah! I am losing it. Totally forgot about DDPB as I always use Sachesi and I don't use Chrome in my laptop. I am a Firefox guy. Thanks Paco--can always count on you for Playbook info.

Posted via CB10
    Just a "fyi" the gridbook.org / "chrome" app manager, has a firefox version. Quite convenient.

Posted via CB10
    brookie229 likes this.
    11-30-15 10:08 AM
    Duh yeah! I am losing it..... as I always use Sachesi and I don't use Chrome in my laptop. I am a Firefox guy.
    Posted via CB10
    You're missing out then... Sideloading BAR files (Android apps) via Chrome's PlayBook App Manager extension over WiFi is a doddle and highly recommended.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 01:33 AM