Welcome fellow pilgrim to this wilderness we all find ourselves in called crackbarian. Worry not though for my safety in Rome for the Lord shalt guide me through the difficult road ahead. Wouldst thou like to accompany me on this hallowed journey in the Lords name?
    NO NO NO. Someone needs to stay here to look after the lads. Anyway, I can't speak Latin.
    03-03-13 10:56 AM
    NO NO NO. Someone needs to stay here to look after the lads. Anyway, I can't speak Latin.
    The 'lads' shall be cared for by the Lord who shall also act as thy interpreter. In preparation for our journey young deciple I have earlier paid a visit to the bretheren in my local ale house and tried to convert the ones on the dark side using the BlackBerry instrument of the devil to see the light. It was frought with misgivings from them bordering on abuse so our journey will be a difficult one. I shall overcome!
    03-03-13 12:25 PM
    The 'lads' shall be cared for by the Lord who shall also act as thy interpreter. In preparation for our journey young deciple I have earlier paid a visit to the bretheren in my local ale house and tried to convert the ones on the dark side using the BlackBerry instrument of the devil to see the light. It was frought with misgivings from them bordering on abuse so our journey will be a difficult one. I shall overcome!
    Aaah. Apple disciples then.

Were they partaking of the cider?
    sad_old_man and JeepBB like this.
    03-03-13 01:12 PM
    Ironically, this a thread about BB10 haha
    03-03-13 01:18 PM
    It is??? I don't think it's been about that for, well, about 10 pages or so!

It now seems to have taken a swing or maybe that's swig, toward religion (which I'm not touching with a 10 foot pole or 10 commandments!
    03-03-13 01:45 PM
    It is??? I don't think it's been about that for, well, about 10 pages or so!

It now seems to have taken a swing or maybe that's swig, toward religion (which I'm not touching with a 10 foot pole or 10 commandments!
    Welcome fellow sinner. You too can follow the chosen path if you just forsake the life of sin that you lead. Join us in our pilgrimage to seek the Lord.
    03-03-13 01:59 PM
    I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!

It blinks red when I get an email
    sad_old_man, FF22 and JeepBB like this.
    03-03-13 04:12 PM
    I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!!

Not yellow?

He's only got BB10 hours to get to Rome to make it to the vote.

It blinks red when I get an email
    03-03-13 04:26 PM
    OMG is that the time?
    03-03-13 04:39 PM
    Aaaahhhhh I've just read the small print about this christian thingy and I'm out of here.
    03-03-13 04:46 PM
    Aaaahhhhh I've just read the small print about this christian thingy and I'm out of here.
    I have it on good authority from that philosopher Mr Jagger, that you should have at least some Sympathy for the Devil.
    03-03-13 05:10 PM
    It was way too deep

Sandwiches. Cut from corner to corner or across the middle?

I'm a corner to corner person UNLESS it's a bacon sarnie
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-03-13 05:13 PM
    I was a Rythm Methodist for years.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-03-13 05:16 PM
    that's what i also commented earlier. Copy cat
    03-03-13 05:45 PM
    Them christian thingy people tried to confiscate my brandy. They said it would make me a better person. Sod that, nobody but nobody takes my brandy away, ever.!!!! Anyway they will have to save the sinners on their own and now I'm back in intend to renew my quest to get that F2, oh and the guy with the sticks up his nose. Just in passing I have also managed to beat my Z10 into submission and is now working very well.

So back to my quest and isn't it wonderful what you can buy on ebay?

I'm coming for you two!

What about them apples then F2? Scared are we? I will find you both and probably several thousand pasties as well.
    03-04-13 06:42 AM
    I'm coming over - someone posted a new snow storm somewhere in the UK and I have two, yes, TWO pairs of new cross-country skis to try out. So I'm making it easy for you.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-04-13 09:14 AM
    I'm coming over - someone posted a new snow storm somewhere in the UK and I have two, yes, TWO pairs of new cross-country skis to try out. So I'm making it easy for you.
    With my new microwave and that piece of kit I don't need you to make it easy for me. By the way how are you proposing to get over here because if your driving you can bring my nice new gadget with you if you wouldn't mind. It's only around the corner from you and I'm sure you know where Lost Springs, Wyoming is because I don't. When you get here just turn left at Wigan and I'm in that silly place with a scaled down version of the Eiffel Tower in it thats sticking up in the air obscenely.
    03-04-13 10:59 AM
    Cross Country skis? How tacky

Any more than 2 inches of snow is very bad taste don't you know

I feel a harrumph coming on. Where's my Daily Mail....
    03-04-13 05:21 PM
    Doesn't this qualify as just another BB10 thread?
    03-04-13 06:16 PM
    Cross Country skis? How tacky

I feel a harrumph coming on. Where's my Daily Mail....
    Well, one pair is for back-country use and here's examples from today's ski. Mt Rainier, all 14,400 and some odd feet of it - volcano in the background and Kachess Lake.
    Attached Thumbnails Request to mods - please, no more threads about bb10-cle-elum-20130304-00041.jpg   Request to mods - please, no more threads about bb10-cle-elum-20130304-00037.jpg  
    kbz1960 likes this.
    03-04-13 06:56 PM
    Well, one pair is for back-country use and here's examples from today's ski. Mt Rainier, all 14,400 and some odd feet of it - volcano in the background and Kachess Lake.
    Oh well, I guess I will have to unpack now if we are not going to Rome. A very sad old follower here. SOM you are all promises. Ryan Air won't refund my plane ticket either so you owe me big time.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-04-13 07:42 PM
    I was in the Dolomites a month ago - does that count?
    03-04-13 09:41 PM
    Doesn't this qualify as just another BB10 thread?
    Well it qualifies as a bb10 thread because I have two z10s. Enough said about that then.

Oh well, I guess I will have to unpack now if we are not going to Rome. A very sad old follower here. SOM you are all promises. Ryan Air won't refund my plane ticket either so you owe me big time.
    Ooopppss!

Never mind you can come with me to Lost Springs, Wyoming with me to pick up my F2 finder gadget thingy. Can you drive by the way?

I agree my good man. Completely bad form that white yukkie stuff!
    03-05-13 09:58 AM
    I have no idea what this threads about but at least it's funny. How do I subscribe to this thread please.
    03-05-13 01:49 PM
    I have no idea what this threads about but at least it's funny. How do I subscribe to this thread please.
    I have no idea myself but I suspect somewhere in the dark distant past it had something vaguely, (I don't know what exactly) to do with a blackberry something or other. Anyway welcome fellow seeker of the truth. Site down, make yourself comfortable and take the hallowed thread test. If successful you will be a fully fledged forum warrior.

The test begins now and you have 3 seconds to answer the questions. (you cannot phone a friend or you will be disqualified).

1. Do you like brandy?
    2. Do you like pasties?
    3. In a life and death situation which on would you choose, pasty or brandy?

Your time starts now!
    03-05-13 02:03 PM
291 ... 9101112