Ok ok hold your hand up!

Which one of you has been messing about with the radar again? Is it you F2? Damn pasties!
    03-02-13 06:30 AM
    Ok ok hold your hand up!

Which one of you has been messing about with the radar again? Is it you F2? Damn pasties!
    We must have a British pub hereabouts somewhere - I need a real pasty!!!!

I was at the opera last evening and no where near my new (well, used) radar installation. Besides, I'm busy ducking each time Boeing tests one of those flammable Dreamliners overhead!!!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-02-13 09:14 AM
    Besides, I'm busy ducking each time Boeing tests one of those flammable Dreamliners overhead!!!
    One of our flight engineers used to stroll around with spare lithion batteries in his trouser pockets, kicking around with his keys and small change. One day, one of the batteries fitted to an avionics box on a test rig threw a tantrum and blew a fist-sized hole in the steel case. Our FE looked a little pale.... and stopped carrying batteries in his pocket.

I would send you a pasty F2, but your customs people would probably confiscate it as an alien foodstuff. So, I'd better eat it instead!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-02-13 10:04 AM
    One of our flight engineers used to stroll around with spare lithion batteries in his trouser pockets, kicking around with his keys and small change. One day, one of the batteries fitted to an avionics box on a test rig threw a tantrum and blew a fist-sized hole in the steel case. Our FE looked a little pale.... and stopped carrying batteries in his pocket.

I would send you a pasty F2, but your customs people would probably confiscate it as an alien foodstuff. So, I'd better eat it instead!
    When the first just plain lithium C Cells came out, we used them in our camping headlamps (primitive by todays headlamps) but remembered the warnings about their explosiveness - on our foreheads!!!

I guess I will have to settle for the loaf of whole wheat bread I made yesterday. And I will slather it with mashed sardines - as close as I can come unless I specifically go out for a can of Spam!
    03-02-13 10:28 AM
    When the first just plain lithium C Cells came out, we used them in our camping headlamps (primitive by todays headlamps) but remembered the warnings about their explosiveness - on our foreheads!!!

I guess I will have to settle for the loaf of whole wheat bread I made yesterday. And I will slather it with mashed sardines - as close as I can come unless I specifically go out for a can of Spam!
    I know it was you F2, but I forgive you. I would just like to know why spam?. I have nothing against spam I actually love it, cold or fried or battered but what have you got against the humble Prarie Chicken then?
    03-02-13 11:12 AM

Sardines, YES. Problem solved for munchies tonight. Thanks F2.
    03-02-13 11:12 AM
    Sardines, YES. Problem solved for munchies tonight. Thanks F2.
    AND WHAT ABOUT PRAIRIE CHICKEN THEN? Some people honestly.
    03-02-13 11:15 AM
    Prairie Chicken is endangered. I don't think the sardine is YET.
    03-02-13 02:27 PM
    Ok
    03-02-13 04:39 PM

The're pretty safe in their tins, cunning buggers.
    JeepBB and sad_old_man like this.
    03-02-13 05:37 PM
    The're pretty safe in their tins, cunning buggers.
    Reminds me of a bumper sticker:

Save the Whales, Collect the Whole Set.
    03-02-13 07:08 PM
    Reminds me of a bumper sticker:

Save the Whales, Collect the Whole Set.
    F2. We don't need to save Wales, we've got enough problem with bloody Scotland at the moment. SOM is colleting bricks at pesent to rebuild hadrians wall. If we could borrow your radar installation it would really help our quest. Got to keep an eye on their spy haggis.

NO. you don't want to put that in your microwave either.
    03-02-13 07:40 PM
    I did think that I hope some folks wouldn't misinterpret Save the W(h)ales. I do like Suo Gan or whatever it is called. Haggis is still yet to be tasted or blasted!
    03-02-13 09:17 PM
    F2. We don't need to save Wales, we've got enough problem with bloody Scotland at the moment. SOM is colleting bricks at pesent to rebuild hadrians wall. If we could borrow your radar installation it would really help our quest. Got to keep an eye on their spy haggis.

NO. you don't want to put that in your microwave either.
    I have absolutely nothing against our fellow bretheren for yea tho verily I have seen the light and as of 2.37am this morning uk time I have renounced my former life and become a born again christian. I see all my fellow mankind in a new light now so I have stopped building the wall.
    03-03-13 07:17 AM
    I've just discovered my feminine side. Luckily its lesbian.
    JeepBB likes this.
    03-03-13 08:58 AM
    I've just discovered my feminine side. Luckily its lesbian.
    Please be careful. They are just another misunderstood minority group that mean the world no harm. Embrace them as you would embrace others.

(this new life is easier than I thought. I forgive everyone)
    03-03-13 09:07 AM
    Please be careful. They are just another misunderstood minority group that mean the world no harm. Embrace them as you would embrace others.

(this new life is easier than I thought. I forgive everyone)

Ive got nothing against lesbians and unfortunately they've got nothing against me.

You should think about a "thought of the day"

Written the night before after a few brandies of course
    Last edited by untakenusername; 03-03-13 at 09:52 AM.
    03-03-13 09:26 AM
    Ive got nothing against lesbian and unfortunately they've got nothing against me.

Perfectly idea my fellow child of God. I whilst endeavor to work upon that project with all haste and fervor.
    03-03-13 09:31 AM
    Oh dear SOM. Please revert to your former self. Can't cope with this new reigm. I suppose you've had to give up the demon drink now as well (apart from red wine).
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-03-13 09:45 AM
    Perfectly idea my fellow child of God. I whilst endeavor to work upon that project with all haste and fervor.
    You'd suit red shoes.
    03-03-13 09:50 AM
    Ive got nothing against lesbian and unfortunately they've got nothing against me.

Perfectly idea my fellow child of God. I whilt endeavor to work upon that project with all haste and fervor immediately after I finish reading this chapter in my new book 'How to become a better humanitarian person in just twenty minutes'. Just on the first Page now.
    03-03-13 09:58 AM
    Are you now in line for the new popy job? Can't really see you with that silly hat on, especially with red shoes. You will not enjoy moving to Rome though, they don't do pasty's very well over there.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    03-03-13 10:02 AM
    I was in the wrong time zone. Why didn't anyone tell me?

I've changed it back to something less heathen
    03-03-13 10:03 AM
    Perfectly idea my fellow child of God. I whilt endeavor to work upon that project with all haste and fervor immediately after I finish reading this chapter in my new book 'How to become a better humanitarian person in just twenty minutes'. Just on the first Page now.
    Can you still drink as a god botherer?
    03-03-13 10:04 AM
    Are you now in line for the new popy job? Can't really see you with that silly hat on, especially with red shoes. You will not enjoy moving to Rome though, they don't do pasty's very well over there.
    Welcome fellow pilgrim to this wilderness we all find ourselves in called crackbarian. Worry not though for my safety in Rome for the Lord shalt guide me through the difficult road ahead. Wouldst thou like to accompany me on this hallowed journey in the Lords name?
    03-03-13 10:07 AM
291 ... 89101112