who the **** took a bite outta my pastry????....and its a BIG bite too!
    Don't blame me! I was here the whole time, well apart from the time that I just had a small taste of some pastry, but I am in no way responsible at all, I don't think!

How big was the bite?
    02-25-13 07:50 AM
    I see I'm too late for the cornish pasties.

Anyone got a recipe?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-25-13 07:53 AM
    I see I'm too late for the cornish pasties.

Anyone got a recipe?
    ?
    Authentic recipe version?
    Home made recipe version?
    Home made bad chef recipe version?
    Fast food recipe version?
    Supermarket recipe version?
    Bakery chain recipe version?
    Really bad recipe version?
    Don't care recipe version?

Decisions in life are never simple. Please avoid using big or long words in your answer.
    02-25-13 08:03 AM
    ?
    Authentic recipe version?
    Yes!
    Home made recipe version?
    Yes!
    Home made bad chef recipe version?
    Fast food recipe version?
    Supermarket recipe version?
    Bakery chain recipe version?
    Really bad recipe version?
    Don't care recipe version?
    No!
    Decisions in life are never simple. Please avoid using big or long words in your answer.
    Done.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-25-13 08:15 AM
    Haha we're long way to go...2.1 to 10..patience folks. good things come to those who wait...unless you a playbook owner / beta tester.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-13 08:33 AM
    I have not entered any particular quote from an individual member because, a) I loved every post, b) your all as mad as each other.

I must say though that I am very upset because I feel a conspiracy building up on this thread that I would like to put a stop to immediately, if not before that time. I am regarded as the most stupid, idiotic, half baked, non functional ******** member on this hallowed forum and and attempt to overthrow my rule will be vigorously defended. Maybe even with a jam donut duel at dawn, so beware all aspiring conspirators.

I would just like to thank F2 while I'm here for being responsible single handedly for me having to go out this morning and buy a new panini grill, new kettle and a microwave. (won't blame you for the microwave F2 because I never had one before) but I will get you when I come to chicago!
    whoa...not so fast there young fella. I'm just as non functional and ******** as you, not too mention possessing half baked stupidity and idiocy to rival ANYONE here.

you keep it up and I'll slap you with my pastry....
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-25-13 08:49 AM
    Yes!

Yes!

No!

Done.
    You are obviously a wonderful person and without asking I can tell that you partake!, enough said?

However I have a few questions I need to ask, purely for security reasons before I impart to you the recipe that has kept generations of British people wondering why?

Q1. Where is Delaware and is it near chicago?
    Q2. Do you know what Suet is in Delaware, wherever that is?
    Q3. Do you believe BB10 exists?

Delaware sounds a bit Canadian to me but I don't even know where Canada is so I may be wrong as usual. I do know though that it's always cold there and I don't do cold under any circumstances, with the exception of making perfect pastry that is.
    02-25-13 08:53 AM
    Don't blame me! I was here the whole time, well apart from the time that I just had a small taste of some pastry, but I am in no way responsible at all, I don't think!

How big was the bite?
    way way too big....they ruined my day
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-25-13 09:16 AM
    way way too big....they ruined my day
    By the way while your here is Delaware near Chicago?
    02-25-13 09:20 AM
    By the way while your here is Delaware near Chicago?
    no --- 752 miles give or take a pastry or two
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-25-13 09:25 AM
    Hmmm, this thread is most interesting, and extremely instructive, but I feel it should come with a health warning, and a rather large disclaimer!!
    You obviously work for the Consumer Products Safety Commission (wonder what the Sequester will do to them?). Just leave us to play and see if Darwin was right.
    Chaddface likes this.
    02-25-13 09:26 AM
    I wonder if I'll be able to use my Z10 to program my microwave to cook some pastries while sipping on some brandy.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-25-13 09:38 AM
    I wonder if I'll be able to use my Z10 to program my microwave to cook some pastries while sipping on some brandy.
    I found the best results were obtained by placing the Z10 inside the microwave before switching on. Now come on boys that has to be a world record.

First ever microwave purchased at 11.10am.
    11.50am unpack microwave and plug in.
    12.23pm after reading instruction book (looking at the pictures) throw instructions in the bin.
    12.27pm throw all extra bits that are inside the microwave irrationally packed in plastic bags away. (any ***** knows you can't microwave plastic bags.
    12.33pm place Z10 inside microwave (having removed plastic bags and screen savers obviously).
    12.41pm imitate someone trying to do that new dance craze that's all over utube and the tv dodging bit of flying microwave and Z10.
    13.15pm purchase another microwave from the same salesman and pretend to ignore the confused look on his face as he serves you.

This recipe is very easy to follow with the exception of the 12.41pm dance routine as I found it extremely difficult to distinguish which bit of plastic was trying to kill me as both the microwave and Z10 are both primarily plastic.

Please do not try this at home unless you are accompanied by a child under 5yrs old.

P's I am coming to get you F2!
    Sloppy likes this.
    02-25-13 10:21 AM
    I found the best results were obtained by placing the Z10 inside the microwave before switching on. Now come on boys that has to be a world record.

First ever microwave purchased at 11.10am.
    11.50am unpack microwave and plug in.
    12.23pm after reading instruction book (looking at the pictures) throw instructions in the bin.
    12.27pm throw all extra bits that are inside the microwave irrationally packed in plastic bags away. (any ***** knows you can't microwave plastic bags.
    12.33pm place Z10 inside microwave (having removed plastic bags and screen savers obviously).
    12.41pm imitate someone trying to do that new dance craze that's all over utube and the tv dodging bit of flying microwave and Z10.
    13.15pm purchase another microwave from the same salesman and pretend to ignore the confused look on his face as he serves you.

This recipe is very easy to follow with the exception of the 12.41pm dance routine as I found it extremely difficult to distinguish which bit of plastic was trying to kill me as both the microwave and Z10 are both primarily plastic.

Please do not try this at home unless you are accompanied by a child under 5yrs old.

P's I am coming to get you F2!
    You can't get here from there, particularly by way of Japan as the Dreamliner has acted liked your microwave and z10 phone - flammable pieces everywhere! No, I never worked for the Lazy B, as it is known around here. But those lithium ion batteries are everywhere so watch yourself.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-25-13 11:14 AM
    You can't get here from there, particularly by way of Japan as the Dreamliner has acted liked your microwave and z10 phone - flammable pieces everywhere! No, I never worked for the Lazy B, as it is known around here. But those lithium ion batteries are everywhere so watch yourself.
    Ha ha you just love doing it to me don't you. Well I've worked everything out in a new schedule.

I timed how long it took me to read (including looking up words) and partially understand your posts, as it does to walk down to the cellar and back. Therefore before I can reply to this recent post of yours, I will walk down to the cellar looking up the words and trying to understand what it is your saying. On the way back I will try formulate a reply that has at least more than one word containing more than three characters. Then I will get someone to type it in for me because my fingers can't spell.

So beware F2 your time is limited.

Brandy or red wine from the cellar F2?
    02-25-13 11:32 AM
    What good is a forum without threads ? No one is forcing anyone to read all the threads. Request denied.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-25-13 11:33 AM
    However I have a few questions I need to ask, purely for security reasons before I impart to you the recipe that has kept generations of British people wondering why?
    Can't be too secure.

Q1. Where is Delaware and is it near chicago?
    East coast of US. About a thousand miles from Chicago, maybe a bit less.

Q2. Do you know what Suet is in Delaware, wherever that is?
    No

Q3. Do you believe BB10 exists?
    I have heard rumors that it might, but I was promised months ago by multiple advisers that it was DOA and that RIM would not survive long enough to launch it-- therefore it cannot exist.

Delaware sounds a bit Canadian to me but I don't even know where Canada is so I may be wrong as usual. I do know though that it's always cold there and I don't do cold under any circumstances, with the exception of making perfect pastry that is.
    It's never cold in Delaware. Seldom far below freezing in the winter. And we live in a snow void - it always manages to go around us completely.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-25-13 12:18 PM
    Ha ha you just love doing it to me don't you. Well I've worked everything out in a new schedule.

I timed how long it took me to read (including looking up words) and partially understand your posts, as it does to walk down to the cellar and back. Therefore before I can reply to this recent post of yours, I will walk down to the cellar looking up the words and trying to understand what it is your saying. On the way back I will try formulate a reply that has at least more than one word containing more than three characters. Then I will get someone to type it in for me because my fingers can't spell.

So beware F2 your time is limited.

Brandy or red wine from the cellar F2?
    I do have chlorox in the basement. Oh, and possibly one bottle of about 25 year old homemade Concord grape wine - No, unfortunately, I'm not kidding! Years ago, taking a hint from Ray Bradbury, I made Dandelion Wine - so so!

Port to go with the Stilton.

Campari for my Italian fling.

Off to the gym with the oldsters......

Sorry if my 4 letter words vocabulary slows your reading but that's too bad.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-25-13 12:38 PM
    Can't be too secure.

East coast of US. About a thousand miles from Chicago, maybe a bit less.

No

I have heard rumors that it might, but I was promised months ago by multiple advisers that it was DOA and that RIM would not survive long enough to launch it-- therefore it cannot exist.

It's never cold in Delaware. Seldom far below freezing in the winter. And we live in a snow void - it always manages to go around us completely.
    That's in my world is a definite contradiction in terms. I personally don't do cold well, in fact I don't do cold at all. Even your statement "Seldom far below freezing in the winter." sends me dashing for the heating thermostat!.

Now getting sensible, please don't tell me that Chicago gets cold or I will cancel the contract and I'm not going so there and now F2 will be thinking he's safe from me. Well here is the good news, your not safe anywhere.

Now come on boys. I was brung up proper, watching John Wayne and Wagon Train. I never saw any cold bits in them films just wall to wall sunshine. I still watch the tv every now and again and I've never seen Danno wearing an overcoat or Jason Donovan wearing a scarf. Sorry forget that last comment I think he's Australian but you know what I mean. My other concern is why is everything in the US thousands of miles from everything else? Have You never heard of the phrase just around the corner, or nearby?

I'm starting to get a very bad feeling about chicago!

You can't eat a pasty correctly in the snow!
    02-25-13 01:14 PM
    Don't click on the links then. Request to you....stop complaining.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-25-13 01:20 PM
    Don't click on the links then. Request to you....stop complaining.
    As many men through history have given their lives to protect democracy and each individuals right to freedom of expression I cannot concede to your request. Anyway I'm old and old people like to complain. What else do we have to do?

Have a very merry Christmas and if you've been good, santa may bring you bb10 for your pb?

P's do your parents know that your still awake?
    02-25-13 01:38 PM
    I feel as if I am missing something very simple. Anyone out there?
    I thought I recognised your individual artistic style Jordan Froomkin. There's no hiding true talent my boy! Which one are you in the photo?
    02-25-13 01:58 PM
    I'm requesting that the mods delete any new threads about bb10 on the pb unless it is to give definite news, supported by links to official announcements.

Personally I'm sick to death of people starting threads to either complain that we don't have bb10 or inform us all that they have insider information that bb10 is/isn't coming to the pb. It's making the Crackberry forums a sad place to visit these days.

As one recent thread would say, enough is enough.
    This is a forum, and that is what people tend to do.
    02-25-13 03:06 PM
    This is a forum, and that is what people tend to do.
    So that's what this thread is about. I must admit I'd completely forgotten.

Posted from my Samsung tablet to my iPhone via my fingers using BBM as a repeater to boost the signal onto my Z10.

P's pardon me for saying but I think your hands are a little high on the follow through! Just thought I'd mention it.
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-25-13 03:26 PM
    My boss went to Chicago a few years ago... says he's never been so cold in his entire life.

Freezing wind, snow, ice... and he swears he saw polar bears swimming in the lake!

So wrap up warm if you decide to go after F2!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-25-13 03:58 PM
291 ... 45678 ...