I'm requesting that the mods delete any new threads about bb10 on the pb unless it is to give definite news, supported by links to official announcements.

Personally I'm sick to death of people starting threads to either complain that we don't have bb10 or inform us all that they have insider information that bb10 is/isn't coming to the pb. It's making the Crackberry forums a sad place to visit these days.

As one recent thread would say, enough is enough.
    02-23-13 12:23 PM
    well the funny thing about forums is its a place to speak your mind.... Could there be less of them? Sure, but there also could be less posts about the mods shutting down threads about people complaining about people complaining... but then this one wouldn't exist... sooo id say just stop reading the ones that annoy you cause obviously they remain popular...
    02-23-13 12:44 PM
    well the funny thing about forums is its a place to speak your mind.... Could there be less of them? Sure, but there also could be less posts about the mods shutting down threads about people complaining about people complaining... but then this one wouldn't exist... sooo id say just stop reading the ones that annoy you cause obviously they remain popular...
    I just love the simplicity and accuracy of your reply. I don't keep starting threads about updates to my cornish pasties, although it is hard to improve perfection, but just to put the OP's mind at rest, the baker that makes my pasties in Cornwall has a brother in Zimbabwe who's pen pal in Chicago (sorry had to include that I'm going to work there) told him that he is thinking of making a blackberry pasty with 10 different species of blackberries inside it. Unlike RIM though my baker has already informed his customers exactly what it will be like and when he will release it.
    02-23-13 02:02 PM
    Just have patience. It is annoying, but people are so hyped up waiting. Plus the launch of BB10 is bringing lots of newbies, which is good. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long to have BB10 on the PB. But then be prepared for a flurry of posts surrounding that event. In other words, there is always something. Best to just skip over what you don't want.
    02-23-13 02:06 PM
    A thread about "No more threads about BB10", asking that there be no more threads about BB10?

Is it just me or did somebody just fart irony?

My take is this: No more threads on BB10 at all! I don't have one and until I do, please stop any and all threads about BB10. It is causing me high anxiety and frustration. Doesn't Crackberry care at all?!?
    02-23-13 03:26 PM
    A thread about "No more threads about BB10", asking that there be no more threads about BB10?

My take is this: No more threads on BB10 at all! I don't have one and until I do, please stop any and all threads about BB10. It is causing me high anxiety and frustration. Doesn't Crackberry care at all?!?
    What about pasties?
    adjdudley21 likes this.
    02-23-13 03:35 PM
    Now i want a cornish pasty.... been a while since Ive been to Cornwall. Will have to make do with with a Stotty, Pease Pudding and Ham mmmmmmmm. And a glass of Sailor Jerry's pleaseeeeee
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-23-13 03:38 PM
    I just love the simplicity and accuracy of your reply. I don't keep starting threads about updates to my cornish pasties, although it is hard to improve perfection, but just to put the OP's mind at rest, the baker that makes my pasties in Cornwall has a brother in Zimbabwe who's pen pal in Chicago (sorry had to include that I'm going to work there) told him that he is thinking of making a blackberry pasty with 10 different species of blackberries inside it. Unlike RIM though my baker has already informed his customers exactly what it will be like and when he will release it.
    If it has BB10 on it its out of date.
    02-23-13 03:43 PM
    Now i want a cornish pasty.... been a while since Ive been to Cornwall. Will have to make do with with a Stotty, Pease Pudding and Ham mmmmmmmm. And a glass of Sailor Jerry's pleaseeeeee
    Do you a swop!
    02-23-13 03:44 PM

Would a pie help?
    02-23-13 03:45 PM
    Looking forward to Sunday lunch at the pub tomorrow. No BB10 in that but if they don't remove the string from the beef joint (or horse) then I could be left with a "thread".
    JeepBB likes this.
    02-23-13 03:45 PM
    Used to stay in a converted barn on a farm near St.Austell, happy days. And as a side note.... may finish with a square of Old Jamica chocolate for dessert,or carry on with the Sailor Jerry's
    02-23-13 03:47 PM
    What about pasties?
    As I reply to sad_old_man, I request that nobody reply to sad_old_man. It's not fair that Crackberry continues to subject us to his nonsensical posts and irrelevant comments.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    02-23-13 03:48 PM
    Beef Wellington or horses hoof????
    Yet to see a cow wearing wellies!!!
    02-23-13 03:49 PM
    Used to stay in a converted barn on a farm near St.Austell, happy days. And as a side note.... may finish with a square of Old Jamica chocolate for dessert,or carry on with the Sailor Jerry's
    Can you still get old jamaica chocolate?
    02-23-13 03:50 PM
    To be honest i have never looked for it! But im sure with the tinterweb a bar could be found.
    02-23-13 03:52 PM
    As I reply to sad_old_man, I request that nobody reply to sad_old_man. It's not fair that Crackberry continues to subject us to his nonsensical posts and irrelevant comments.
    Clearly a man without pasties, brandy or stories in his life...
    02-23-13 03:52 PM
    Google is our friend
    http://www.bmstores.co.uk/images/hpc...ll/2366412.jpg

�1.29 a bar! Amazing value they say?
    02-23-13 03:53 PM
    Lighten up Sir.
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    To be honest i have never looked for it! But im sure with the tinerweb a bar could be found.
    Bloody starving now

What was bb10 again?
    this is were we used to stay in Cornwall, highly recommended

Caravanning, Camping Holidays, Cornwall, Caravanning Cornwall, Camping Cornwall

Unfortunately it looks like they have dropped the barn holidays, such a shame
    02-23-13 03:57 PM
    Well said my good man. Spoken like a true stalwart Crackbarian member. I agree with you wholeheartedly apart from the irrelevant bit. How in the name of human decency can any right minded person describe a pasty as irrelevant?

Also in my defense I must say that you cannot blame me at all. Remember, I am just the end result of an upbringing managed by grown ups.
    02-23-13 04:02 PM
    Our children are what we make them!
    02-23-13 04:05 PM
    Now I am hungry

Request to mods - please, no more threads about bb10-home-pasty-image-1-1240x733.jpg
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    02-23-13 04:06 PM
    Nah.... sorry OP. This place is for BlackBerry discussion. The more the better. I definitely do no want the mods to prevent threads being created about BlackBerry 10, whether good, bad or somewhere in the middle.

If you don't want to see new threads, then the recommended solution is to use more of the advanced forums features. Subscribe to threads and forums you want to see. You can actually modify the "Today's Posts" queries to exclude specific forums, etc.

We're working on new features to better allow you to customize the forums and the entire site for that matter, to the things you want to learn more about. So this will get easier and better.
    02-23-13 04:08 PM
291 123 ...