I'm sure i am not the only one on here with allot of movies purchased from iTunes so here is a way to remove the DRM for the movies that you have bought. I did the trail version witch gives you a 1 minute sample witch I have done and if this sample works on the Playbook were good witch I'm sure it will work. I have used this company before for my playlist to MP3's and it worked perfect. Anyways check out the link below and if anyone has anything better post up.

Tune4mac iTunes Video Converter, convert iTunes purchased or rental M4V to AVI MOV MP4 on Mac OS X
    04-18-11 03:12 PM
    Easy and free way is download real player there is a converter for tons of files including amp4 to mp3 so you can transfer ure apple music anywhere!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 03:33 PM
    Actually I misread that OP said movies... I'm sure real player would still work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-11 03:41 PM
    I'm sure i am not the only one on here with allot of movies purchased from iTunes so here is a way to remove DRM from ituns movies that you have bought. I did the trail version witch gives you a 1 minute sample witch I have done and if this sample works on the Playbook were good witch I'm sure it will work. I have used this company before for my playlist to MP3's and it worked perfect. Anyways check out the link below and if anyone has anything better post up.

TuneFab iTunes Video Converter, convert iTunes purchased or rental M4V to AVI MOV MP4 on Mac OS X
    Have you ever tried them? They can't work on my computer. Maybe you need to find other solutions or software to help you.
    Last edited by gigi_jones; 12-17-17 at 08:39 PM.
    12-14-17 09:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD