Hi there really enjoying my playbook im watching a movie on my 50" LCD through my playbook, is there a remote control option coming or available? Ps spoke with a top tech for a computer firm and he said the new os is great its done he's used and its coming, any help would be great
    02-10-12 09:13 PM
    Hi there really enjoying my playbook im watching a movie on my 50" LCD through my playbook, is there a remote control option coming or available? Ps spoke with a top tech for a computer firm and he said the new os is great its done he's used and its coming, any help would be great
    Yes, with BlackBerry Bridge. He is a video demonstrating it.
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J_mnFtDbbTk[/YT]
    And yes, you can use your BlackBerry as a remote for watching movies on your TV, or presenting slide-shows.
    Last edited by r0v3rT3N; 02-10-12 at 09:23 PM.
    02-10-12 09:20 PM
    It shows how to get your email ect using a 9900 but I didn't see how you could pick a folder, open a movie pause? Fast forward? Hopefully that can be achieved
    02-10-12 09:37 PM
    It shows how to get your email ect using a 9900 but I didn't see how you could pick a folder, open a movie pause? Fast forward? Hopefully that can be achieved
    If you watch the whole thing he demonstrates "Presentation Mode" for slide-shows.
    Play at 2:20 he says "Think about all the different ways you could use your smart-phone as a remote control for your tablet. Especially when you've got it plugged it into HDMI you could use it to (uhh) Play or Pause movies even as a power-point presenter here with docs to go put it into Presenter mode..."
    02-10-12 09:47 PM
    Awe yes your correct sir, it will be cool hopefully it's out next week!
    02-10-12 09:50 PM
    Awe yes your correct sir, it will be cool hopefully it's out next week!
    Hopefully it will be out by the 29th, they are lucky it's a leap year they get an extra day!
    02-10-12 09:53 PM
    Hopefully it will be out by the 29th, they are lucky it's a leap year they get an extra day!
    And that's the 1st thing I thought too when they announced it was to be released in February haha.
    02-10-12 09:59 PM
    Hi there really enjoying my playbook im watching a movie on my 50" LCD through my playbook, is there a remote control option coming or available?
    A BlueTooth keyboard with built-in trackpad works great for this... Or even just a BT mouse, if all you want to do is control the media player.
    02-11-12 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD