Ok, this is really getting on my nerves now.

Does anyone else have a problem where a reminder from the calendar refuses to dismiss.

Every time a reminder comes up from the calendar, I hit dismiss and it disappears but reappears a couple of seconds later. Repeat this several times and it seems to go away... until I go into the calendar or wake the tablet again from sleep mode when the same perfomance ensues

The latest twist is I got so fed up with repeated reminders I actually deleted the entry from the calendar. Did that solve it... No, not a bit of it. The reminder still pops up!!! . Is this glitch unique to my PB? Is there a way to clear these reminders once and for all? Am I doing something wrong?

Rob
    09-23-12 03:22 PM
    There might be a setting that will help. I had that problem with Facebook birthday reminders and turned them off with Settings/Accounts/Facebook.
    09-23-12 04:05 PM
    I've had that problem as well. Dismiss, dismiss, dismiss. If anybody knows the fix (other than deleting things) please chime in - thanks!
    09-23-12 05:19 PM
    Mine just started having that same issue. I restarted and that worked. Annoying since a restart takes so long I time it with a calendar.
    09-23-12 05:36 PM
    Are they reminders from events enter directly into the PB calendar or items synched from another source?
    09-23-12 06:58 PM
    I only had that problem with Facebook calendar entries, so I stopped synching calendars with Facebook. My Google and Exchange calendars work fine.
    09-23-12 09:55 PM
    First off, just checking, put you are pressing "dismiss", not "snooze", right? If you are, then try rebooting your PlayBook. If it still doesn't work, try deleting and re-adding the calendar (if it's bridge calendar then disconnect and reconnect bridge).
    09-24-12 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD