10 inch 10 shminch.

When does the white PB come out?

BTW, is Paris Hilton going to be seen carrying a ginormous islab or that cute little, fully flash capable, white PB with the killer display?

I swear, once you own a PB the idea of a 10" display seems rather inelegant to say the least.
    05-30-11 10:58 PM
    The 10 inch id coming soon. Rim said that 10 inch is part of the same series as the current, meaning its only different in size. the y have to release it by early fall, otherwise they face some problems around the next years refresh.
    05-30-11 11:25 PM
    December 21, 2012. Your last words will then be "Finally RIM releases the 10" Playbook after a whole year of wait!"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL... the end of time as the Mayan's predicted... Rather fitting...

Not getting a 10" though, I already have an 11" laptop so a 10" tablet is pointless. But would love to get it in white, or blue, or pink...
    05-30-11 11:37 PM
    Fixed the title with a little mod-magic

And for the OP... Those who know won't talk, and those who talk don't know.
    05-31-11 07:30 PM
    OP. Next time try including a question mark in you topic so as to not confuse informational posts with those simply asking questions.
    Ah, he did have a question mark in the topic...

A 10 inch is just a rumor at this time. Folks are asking for more real estate but if they did that right after releasing the existing Playbook, they are going to fragment their market and they probably aren't going that much more marketshare to justify it, but I have seen stranger things...
    06-01-11 09:53 AM
    Ah, he did have a question mark in the topic...

A 10 inch is just a rumor at this time. Folks are asking for more real estate but if they did that right after releasing the existing Playbook, they are going to fragment their market and they probably aren't going that much more marketshare to justify it, but I have seen stranger things...

Not so much a rumor. A few folks seen it when on the plane to the last rim keynote. Its already out there, just going throigh field test.
    06-01-11 02:00 PM
    Fixed the title with a little mod-magic

And for the OP... Those who know won't talk, and those who talk don't know.
    I am both LOL!!!
    06-01-11 02:07 PM
    I have a 47% accuracy rate. Which is actually pretty good.
    06-01-11 09:19 PM
    More importantly, when is Apple coming out with a 7" iPad?
    I don't think it will ever happen. Jobs doesn't like it so you don't either. It will be great for RIM to have both the 7" and the 10" out. They hit both markets. I can't wait to see. Will jobs say 10" isn't what people want anymore when RIM is about to put it out and come out with a 15"?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by eKafara; 06-02-11 at 12:16 AM.
    06-02-11 12:13 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD