I am just concerned about what we will talk about in this forum once it actually IS released.....................
    03-20-11 01:16 AM
    I am just concerned about what we will talk about in this forum once it actually IS released.....................
    Some will post about how much they like their new toy and others will scrape around for reasons to complain about it, that's just the way this board has gone these days.
    03-20-11 06:03 AM
    Fine line between opinion and deliberate bashing a thread. If you can't keep it on topic 95% of forums consider it spam and that would go for me here.
    There are many things that would be considered unacceptable on the majority of messageboards that are seemingly encouraged by those running this one.
    03-20-11 06:05 AM
    Hopefully questions on how to work something that we can answer
    03-20-11 07:32 AM
    When will the release Playbook 2.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-11 09:01 AM
    Lets go on topic, even though I agree on points. After the release? The tips and tricks of the device, how tos, people sharing pins to discuss on the playbook itself, troubleshooting (every device has issues). Plus it will be buzzing for a while and then settle down.
    03-20-11 09:04 AM
    You should hope they cut it as close as possible. It means they are perfecting the Playbook. They aren't trying to get it out there just so they can leave you with a buggy, unsecured, or damaged piece of technology. RIM is pulling out all the stops with this device and trying to make sure when you touch it you feel you're making an investment NOT buying a toy to break in the next year.

I don't understand why everyone is criticizing RIM, I hope they take till the day before Q1 ends to release the device. Whether its in my hands 14 days from now or 16 days I don't care. All I want is the device to be almost flawless when I get it.

So everyone calm down and stop pissing yourself that you don't have the device. Patience is the most important virtue in the technology world, and without it you will drive yourself insane. So relax, take a sip of your cocktail, and enjoy the weekend rather than stressing about when the device is going to be released. Its not vaporware as the deadline hasn't even passed yet so whoever is gonna say that stop RIGHT NOW.
    This forum is great at ******** about RIM not getting something out there right away, and then ******** when it's rushed to market with flaws. RIM can't win with this bunch. I for one hope they release a good solid device soon so the waiting and ******** everyone is doing is worth it.
    03-20-11 10:56 AM
    This forum is great at ******** about RIM not getting something out there right away, and then ******** when it's rushed to market with flaws. RIM can't win with this bunch. I for one hope they release a good solid device soon so the waiting and ******** everyone is doing is worth it.
    If they had kept things quiet then people would have simply moved their moans onto a lack of apps available at launch.
    03-21-11 02:57 PM
    When will the release Playbook 2.
    Don't forget there will be the guessing over the dates of the 3g and 4g models first.
    03-21-11 02:58 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD