Hi,
    This is my first post in this web. I am from Spain, and sorry if my english is not good enough. Some weeks ago I started to install some sideloaded apps in my 32GB Playbook. I do not know why, but in my screen has started to pop-up the error message I have attached. I have been trying to check files using app Air Browser, but I do not find anything related to the text that is inside the error message.
    Thanks a lot for your help.
    Cecilio
    Attached Thumbnails Recurrent error message on screen-img_00000012.jpg  
    09-12-13 09:08 AM
    search for threads on here to get rid of the annoying notifications. You will need to use Ghostcommander to delete the notification from the android download folder.

This has been addressed in many threads so you should have no trouble finding info to help you out.
    CecilioMG likes this.
    09-12-13 09:36 AM
    09-12-13 09:39 AM
    It is probably a notification from some Android app you installed.

Here's some methods that you can try:

"I fixed my notifications by installing ghost commander from app world, then in the left pane chose apps, then found the downloads app, then chose "shortcuts" tapped the shortcut that appeared, launching the downloads app. From there I deleted the failed downloads and the notifications have stopped now. No need to uninstall any apps, unless they keep retrying the downloads even after deleting them manually.

Is it a download notification you are getting or some other app notification? The only ones I've had that have persisted are failed download ones, which I can fix using the method I described. Try launching the Android "Settings" app via Ghost Commander and see if you can find the app through the "Manage Applications" option there, to make sure it is definitely gone.

A slightly easier method: Get "Quick App Manager" from the App World, run it and it should show icons for all Android apps. Tap "Downloads" (icon is a green square with a white downward arrow) and then "Open". From there delete the failed downloads.

Luckily, there's a fairly simple solution: Go to App World and download "Quick App Manager". Open this app, and it will show you all the Android apps installed on your PB, including a system app called "Downloads". Tap the "Downloads" app icon and choose to load the app, and you should find a list of files, probably just the two PDFs you mentioned. Tick the boxes beside them and delete them (can't remember if the option appears automatically when you tick the boxes or if you have to swipe down from the top bezel after ticking the boxes). That should fix your problem. Afterwards, you can delete Quick App Manager if you want.
    CecilioMG likes this.
    09-12-13 09:40 AM
    Thanks a lot... It seems that I'm not alone with this problem.
    Cynycl likes this.
    09-12-13 09:52 AM
    Hi,
    I have tried with Ghost Commander, and found the annoying pending download. I removed it. Let's see in next minutes if it works, but I'm sure you found the problem. Thanks a lot.
    Cynycl and FF22 like this.
    09-12-13 10:12 AM
    Hi,
    I have tried with Ghost Commander, and found the annoying pending download. I removed it. Let's see in next minutes if it works, but I'm sure you found the problem. Thanks a lot.
    It happens everytime you download something using a sideloaded app. You will likely run into this issue again. I sure do.

Should be all good for now. Glad we could help and welcome to the forum. Any problem you run into has likely been experienced by someone else on here in the past couple of years.
    CecilioMG likes this.
    09-12-13 10:21 AM
    It happens everytime you download something using a sideloaded app. You will likely run into this issue again. I sure do.

Should be all good for now. Glad we could help and welcome to the forum. Any problem you run into has likely been experienced by someone else on here in the past couple of years.
    Yeah, it seems it works! Now I know how to act when this happens again.
    Thank you very much to all for your help.
    Will continue enjoying my Playbook, an excellent tablet despite Blackberry wants to kill it.
    Cynycl and FF22 like this.
    09-12-13 11:29 AM