I purchased battery guru on Z10 im guessing I need to purchase it again on pb?

Sent from my BB10 smartphone.
    Yes, I think you will have to re purchase as its a different app.
    06-17-13 05:47 PM
    For a used playbook it is in great condition. No wear and tear that I can see anywhere. Most I need to worry about is battery. But I'm at 63% now and fully updated.
    I thought this one was still in the box, never used?
    06-17-13 06:28 PM
    I thought this one was still in the box, never used?
    That was the one from the UK with no user ratings. I'm filling a claim tomorrow with ebay\paypal.

06-17-13 07:54 PM
    So assuming bb10 arrives for pb would it also mean that everything should run faster including the browser?

06-18-13 08:34 AM
    I don't think we have any idea if it will be "faster". It depends on the version we get and if it is more scaled to the PB hardware (you've heard that the PB has only 1 gb RAM and phones have 2 gb RAM).
    06-18-13 08:40 AM
    I don't think we have any idea if it will be "faster". It depends on the version we get and if it is more scaled to the PB hardware (you've heard that the PB has only 1 gb RAM and phones have 2 gb RAM).
    The ram shouldn't be a problem if they cut the fat as things like the hub should be left out. If done right I would expect bb10 to speed up the flow. I'm enjoying the pb but I do notice there is slight delays.

06-18-13 08:42 AM
    So assuming bb10 arrives for pb would it also mean that everything should run faster including the browser?

Glad your up and running! I would think it depends on how they have to tweak the code. I've read that the PB as it stands (or wobbles when laid down) the processor is just a bit underspec for what they are running OS10 on now. I believe there is NO reason that it would not work.

My PBs are snappy and stable. Browser work fine, 3/4 apps running and it purrs along happily.

My ONLY hope it that they fix BRIDGE to full functionality. that is the only gate that I am facing when/IF I upgrade from Torch 9850 to Z10.

THE ONLY THING............

C
    06-18-13 08:47 AM
    Well, actually it is. I've done it and Battery Guru will report that both are plugged in.

The Travel rapid charger can be attached wire left or wire right. The dock does not allow much else.
    With both the rapid and usb chargers plugged in did you get additive charging rate which would be 4.2 amps or , as reported by Battery Guru, about 16 watts? Might get the PB a little warm. The charging rate would be about 0.78 C which if repeated very often could significantly decrease battery life.
    06-18-13 01:39 PM
    That was the one from the UK with no user ratings. I'm filling a claim tomorrow with ebay\paypal.

Well, holy crap.
    You've had the Playbook for almost a day and got banned.
    Good work.
    06-18-13 04:33 PM
    Well, holy crap.
    You've had the Playbook for almost a day and got banned.
    Good work.
    Sheesh, now what did he do?
    06-18-13 04:43 PM
    Why did he get banned????
    06-18-13 04:51 PM
    I dunno. The worst thing I saw in his post history is this "complaint" for an app:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...90/index5.html

The post was closed/locked by mod. Is that automatic ban? I didn't see anything really bad...defaming a developer???

Oh, maybe he spouted off to mod for closing his thread. That is automatic ban.
    06-18-13 05:10 PM
    With both the rapid and usb chargers plugged in did you get additive charging rate which would be 4.2 amps or , as reported by Battery Guru, about 16 watts? Might get the PB a little warm. The charging rate would be about 0.78 C which if repeated very often could significantly decrease battery life.
    Even with both plugged in, the PB keeps the 9.x charging rate.
    06-18-13 05:33 PM
    Even with both plugged in, the PB keeps the 9.x charging rate.
    Then there is no point to plugging both in is there.
    06-18-13 06:27 PM
    Then there is no point to plugging both in is there.
    Well, the Rapid to charge and the usb to move data would be one reason.
    06-18-13 07:30 PM
    Well, the Rapid to charge and the usb to move data would be one reason.
    Yes and also you could plug in HDMI I suppose. And then operate the PB with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse so as to transfer files back and forth. Or maybe when Thor adds the pogo pins to his all purpose phones you will be able to use that. But I digress.

I should have made my statement more complete. Like this:

Then there is no reason to plug both in in an attempt to increase the chargingrate.

The OP was in a hurry to charge his tablet and asked the question for that reason.
    06-18-13 08:03 PM
    Yes and also you could plug in HDMI I suppose. And then operate the PB with a bluetooth keyboard and mouse so as to transfer files back and forth. Or maybe when Thor adds the pogo pins to his all purpose phones you will be able to use that. But I digress.

I should have made my statement more complete. Like this:

Then there is no reason to plug both in in an attempt to increase the chargingrate.

The OP was in a hurry to charge his tablet and asked the question for that reason.
    Peter, the Battery Guru Guru might know. I don't know if force feeding the pb electricity will create PB Foie Gras!
    06-18-13 10:16 PM
    I'm back lol.

06-21-13 04:13 PM
    I had accumulated infractions and swearing had me go above the cap. So yea.

06-21-13 04:17 PM
    Glad your back hope your enjoying playbook
    06-21-13 04:26 PM
    Yea I'm generally using it as a media and gaming device. So all the large gaming apps go on my playbook. Tried to get Netflix on it but I guess it's only compatible with BlackBerry 10

06-21-13 04:30 PM
    What media player are you using it don't use the stock one
    06-21-13 04:40 PM
    I'm not really using any currently haven't had time to look for that yet but kalemsoft seems to be the one to go for.

06-21-13 05:38 PM
    Welcome back ya criminal.
    At least CB has short term bans. I use to moderate another forum. If you got banned it was permanent.

KalemSoft is a great media player. The developer is also very dedicated to improving the software and listens to us (the users).
    I also started using Origami browser. It's in beta now but is still much better than the one BlackBerry included on the Playbook.
    06-21-13 07:44 PM
    Cool. Yea apparently I'm a Internet criminal lol.

06-21-13 07:58 PM
152 ... 4567