Here's one I haven't seen(I think) discussed here yet. Often when I click on a link on a page, instead on taking me to the new page it asks if I want to save a file. I used to think it was a crackberry.com problem as it happpened when open up specific topics in he forums. But now happening on other sites as well. If I clear cookies fixes it for a bit but only temporarily. I am running .668 but this was happening before this latest pulled update.

Any insights?

Sent from.....the future.
    08-11-12 09:04 AM
    I've had it happen (official os, here) on occasion. I have no idea what triggers it but it can be really irritating when it occurs.
    08-11-12 09:14 AM
    Odd. This should only be happening when the link contains download files. Usually, however, i do avoid downloading anything via link to a secondary site. This usually means someone wants to send you something nasty for you computer. Good luck
    08-11-12 09:20 AM
    Check your browser settings. I haven't had this issue, but it seems that you need to reset your browser to default settings, maybe something has gotten off somehow.
    08-11-12 09:38 AM
    Check your browser settings. I haven't had this issue, but it seems that you need to reset your browser to default settings, maybe something has gotten off somehow.
    Same here, Have not seen this problems..
    08-11-12 09:59 AM
    it happens to me probably 30%-60% of my visits to gizmodo (on my playbook)
    08-11-12 11:56 AM
    Interesting. Never seen it happen on mine. But then again, I haven't experienced hardly any issues with mine as experienced on CB by many users and issues I've had have been solved quickly.....with the help of CB forums.
    08-11-12 07:33 PM
    Happened to me once about 2 months ago using the hospitals wifi and I reported it to blackberrydev along with screenshots so they do know about the issue.

I was on the official before. 668 when it happened to me.

I've been using 2.1 since it was released and I haven't found much of a reason to go back to the official build.
    08-11-12 07:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD