I was on my Blackberry PlayBook and noticed there is a new update. I let it install and it asked to restart. I restarted the tablet and now I am on the "BlackBerry Playbook" screen with all the colorful bubbles in the background. The only problem is, it is stuck on that loading screen.

I connected to the blackberry charger and let it charge for over an hour and still nothing.

When I press the power button, I see a steady red LED for ~1 seconds and it turns off and brings me to the loading screen I mentioned above.

I tried connecting to my Windows 10 laptop but it doesn't recognize the PB.

Any idea on how can I resolve the issue?

If there is anything else needed to help me, please let me know. I went through many articles here on crackberry but nothing seems to resolve my issue.

Thanks.
    10-06-20 03:37 PM
    I was on my Blackberry PlayBook and noticed there is a new update. I let it install and it asked to restart. I restarted the tablet and now I am on the "BlackBerry Playbook" screen with all the colorful bubbles in the background. The only problem is, it is stuck on that loading screen.

I connected to the blackberry charger and let it charge for over an hour and still nothing.

When I press the power button, I see a steady red LED for ~1 seconds and it turns off and brings me to the loading screen I mentioned above.

I tried connecting to my Windows 10 laptop but it doesn't recognize the PB.

Any idea on how can I resolve the issue?

If there is anything else needed to help me, please let me know. I went through many articles here on crackberry but nothing seems to resolve my issue.

Thanks.
    There hasn't been an update in 8 years, so I don't know what you're talking about.

You can try holding the power button down for a while to see if that helps.

You could also try an autoloader.

https://mega.nz/file/QVpGhQwY#DEDKrM...xW6VSnerslo9X4
    10-06-20 04:27 PM
    There hasn't been an update in 8 years, so I don't know what you're talking about.

You can try holding the power button down for a while to see if that helps.

You could also try an autoloader.

https://mega.nz/file/QVpGhQwY#DEDKrM...xW6VSnerslo9X4
    Thanks for the link... What's happening now is when I power on, there is two red blinking light, which after reading says my ROM is corrupted. Is the auto loader installing a new copy of BB OS?
    10-07-20 11:55 AM
    Is the auto loader installing a new copy of BB OS?
    Yes. A fresh install of the last-ever build.
    10-07-20 03:17 PM
    Thanks. I loaded it and it started up a CMD window. I have never used it, are there any guides? Thanks!

Will it work even if my PB don't turn on?
    10-07-20 03:40 PM