Until the OS2 came out I had not even really made myself familiar with all of the PB features even though I had it since September 2011. I used it for a narrow purpose to read PDF documents and make notes and comments with the Word application. I was horrified at the lack of features of the Adobe Reader and at times wished I had bought a Nook instead - it has a good PDF reader.

Now that I have OS2 on it and have taken time to really set it up with my stock applications, readers, newspaper links, books on Kobo and Kindle etc. I see it is a very nice and power unit and glad to have it.

I have never used an iPad or Android device so can't really compare but the PB is now certainly an excellent performer for my needs. Unfortunately, they are awfully late to the party and will have to do more with some very attention getting and useful capability to get back in. Otherwise they will have to focus of a niche market where their security and installed base will carry them.
    02-26-12 02:07 PM
    It's great to hear your enjoying your device. Check out the thread on Android sideloading, it's easier then you might think and can add a wealth of fun and useful apps.
    02-26-12 02:23 PM
    It nly gets better.
    02-26-12 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD