i recently downloaded the new beta version for the playbook yesterday and when i started my game (real football 2011) the music is very distorted and muffled. i checked my music just to make sure its not the speakers and its not and i did a reboot but its still there.. anyone have any suggestions? does anyone think that installing the new os can cause that? thank u
    11-23-11 02:32 PM
    i recently downloaded the new beta version for the playbook yesterday and when i started my game (real football 2011) the music is very distorted and muffled. i checked my music just to make sure its not the speakers and its not and i did a reboot but its still there.. anyone have any suggestions? does anyone think that installing the new os can cause that? thank u
    It's definitely caused by the beta OS; it's caused the same issues in other games. The OS 2.0 beta is a real beta, not a "Google beta". All sorts of things are broken with it and this is to be expected. If you want your PlayBook to work you don't want to be running the beta.
    11-23-11 03:12 PM
    ok thank u much
    11-23-11 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD