Judging from the number of rude, crude and downright insulting replies from members to light-hearted posts and threads, there is a severe loss of sense of humour on the forums. Personally, I'm about to jump ship and stick purely to the main site if this continues.
    05-14-13 01:34 PM
    Judging from the number of rude, crude and downright insulting replies from members to light-hearted posts and threads, there is a severe loss of sense of humour on the forums. Personally, I'm about to jump ship and stick purely to the main site if this continues.
    PISSS off.

Just kidding and couldn't resist
    05-14-13 01:39 PM
    This may just be in the Playbook threads as many members have nothing to laugh about today.
    05-14-13 01:41 PM
    We are just following BB themselves, in to a sad demise
    Last edited by Orange UK; 05-14-13 at 03:37 PM.
    05-14-13 02:14 PM
    Please turn the lights out and lock the door after you!
    05-14-13 03:22 PM
    I think the clinical definition is "Collective Disillusionment" . It will pass
    JeepBB likes this.
    05-14-13 03:50 PM
    Clinical you say, well they used to call it ********, but I'm not looking up the political correctness term just for a german newbie
    I think the clinical definition is "Collective Disillusionment" . It will pass
    sad_old_man likes this.
    05-14-13 04:06 PM
    Clinical you say, well they used to call it ********, but I'm not looking up the political correctness term just for a german newbie
    I heard that you little orange square you! I got berated for using that word on this forum. Mmmmmmmm back to the cellar until the wars over I think.
    05-14-13 04:10 PM
    [QUOTE=german newbie[/QUOTE]
    German lol
    Mr.Rubus its latin look it up my friend. I'm not exactly new but thanks .I come in and out of crakberry rehab from time to time.
    05-14-13 04:17 PM
    German lol
    Mr.Rubus its latin look it up my friend. I'm not exactly new but thanks .I come in and out of crakberry rehab from time to time.
    Please forgive him he's normally really nice but what can you expect? He is after all only a little orange square!
    05-14-13 04:23 PM
    Thats it ! I am going back into retirement, being a German ****** I am officially offended . gengend
    JeepBB likes this.
    05-14-13 04:37 PM
    Thats it ! I am going back into retirement, being a German ****** I am officially offended . gengend
    You can never have enough! Open another bottle and carry on. Are you a man or a mouse? Now where did I leave that cheese?
    JeepBB likes this.
    05-14-13 04:52 PM