Friends, check out the following links. Thats really interesting. Something's goona happen for sure.
    1) http://www.berryreview.com/2012/09/2...BerryReview%29
    2) www.blackberryos.com/blackberry-playbook/33402-bbm-playbook-os-2-1-a.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
    Last edited by abhishekpradhan32; 09-21-12 at 09:24 AM.
    randomkidsrule likes this.
    09-21-12 09:11 AM
    How are guys getting the bug reporter? I have .668 and updated 15mb the other day and no bug reporter. Do you have to be on beta? I tried to access the beta but when I submitted my PIN I got an error message.
    09-21-12 09:17 AM
    I got bug reporter in a 1mb update this morning on original os2 .358

P.S. - wasn't this reported yesterday?
    09-21-12 09:19 AM
    I got bug reporter in a 1mb update this morning on original os2 .358

P.S. - wasn't this reported yesterday?
    the 2nd link is really interesting. Do u think, we can get BBM prior to BB10?
    http://www.blackberryos.com/blackberry-playbook/33402-bbm-playbook-os-2-1-a.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
    09-21-12 09:29 AM
    This has been speculated for some time, particularly with the new domains that have been registered. The bridge has provided an enhanced connectivity with PB and as stated elsewhere round the net with the 4G LTE it would seem silly that the next os would not include BBM - which would be an effective selling point for the new unit. As it has been commented that the 4G's os will (in effect) be what is implemented as an update to current wifi PB's I would 'assume' BBM will be in there.

The thing is I feel it won't work over wifi. I think to disable it over bridge would be a little low so will probably work there; but for other users who use alternate mobiles to connect data (like myself with Android) I think we might be out of luck.

Don't know. We have PINs for Video Chat...it could just be an extension of that. But I am simply speculating here.
    09-21-12 09:40 AM
    This has been speculated for some time, particularly with the new domains that have been registered. The bridge has provided an enhanced connectivity with PB and as stated elsewhere round the net with the 4G LTE it would seem silly that the next os would not include BBM - which would be an effective selling point for the new unit. As it has been commented that the 4G's os will (in effect) be what is implemented as an update to current wifi PB's I would 'assume' BBM will be in there.

The thing is I feel it won't work over wifi. I think to disable it over bridge would be a little low so will probably work there; but for other users who use alternate mobiles to connect data (like myself with Android) I think we might be out of luck.

Don't know. We have PINs for Video Chat...it could just be an extension of that. But I am simply speculating here.
    Me either don't have blackberry. I use a Nokia Phone. I hope RIM takes care of us. Good luck.
    masqueofhastur likes this.
    09-21-12 09:45 AM
    How are guys getting the bug reporter? I have .668 and updated 15mb the other day and no bug reporter. Do you have to be on beta? I tried to access the beta but when I submitted my PIN I got an error message.
    I received an update for the bug reporter after I signed-up for the Beta Zone yesterday evening.

I also got the PIN error message yesterday evening and this morning, but, when I tried this evening, my PIN was accepted and 2.1.0.840 download is in progress as I type.
    09-21-12 02:41 PM
    I received an update for the bug reporter after I signed-up for the Beta Zone yesterday evening.

I also got the PIN error message yesterday evening and this morning, but, when I tried this evening, my PIN was accepted and 2.1.0.840 download is in progress as I type.
    I guess, OS 2.1 should be out on 25th sept.
    09-21-12 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD