My battery is down to 73% in just over an hour of videotaping, and down two percent in just the past five minutes of checking email only. ... Ten minutes of web browsing and down another three percent. That's a 100% drain rate in just five and a half hours.

I had hoped that the excessive battery drain following the previous update would be corrected in 2.1. Obviously is has not been.

What has been your experience?
    10-04-12 11:25 AM
    Quite bad for me. Lost 5-7% on standby in an hour and 3% in the last 5-10 minutes just checking Crackberry.
    10-04-12 11:32 AM
    Turn off wifi when not in use and you wont have that problem
    10-04-12 11:32 AM
    Are you saying this rate of drain with wifi on is normal?
    10-04-12 11:37 AM
    My battery is down to 73% in just over an hour of videotaping, and down two percent in just the past five minutes of checking email only. ... Ten minutes of web browsing and down another three percent. That's a 100% drain rate in just five and a half hours.

I had hoped that the excessive battery drain following the previous update would be corrected in 2.1. Obviously is has not been.

What has been your experience?
    My drain rate isn't any different then .358 or .668. 6 hours of continuous use with screen on seems about right.
    10-04-12 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD