Is there any way of adding RTL language support such as hebrew/arabic (read/write) to the playbook?
    with the current playbook os version 2.x+

If the answer is an absolute NO, then is there any plans for a one click flasher to BB10 by the community to the playbook? (bb10 even dev alpha version comes build-in with those languages support)

Thanks to all that helps.
    08-16-13 08:48 AM
    Anyone ???
    08-17-13 06:04 AM
    Anyone ???
    No and No.
    08-17-13 06:07 AM
    then is there a way to install a hebrew keyboard?
    08-21-13 11:58 AM
    then is there a way to install a hebrew keyboard?
    Kinda, I think, though you can't replace the PB keyboard. There is a Hebrew keyboard app in App World that will allow you to type text in Hebrew and then paste the text into another app. It won't let you directly type into other apps on the PB.
    08-21-13 05:42 PM
    I've been using the Hebrew keyboard (standalone) for a couple of years now. It's on BBW, by Andrey Turovskiy. Serves my needs totally - email, office, browser, remote access and more. Works with both native and sideloaded apps. Isn't supported by Facebook and BBM, but I don't use those at all. Yes, it's a copypaste sort of thing but after a couple of uses you don't notice the difference. I even found a plus of this - no more occasional mails sent with grammatical boomers
    08-22-13 04:44 AM