No we drive on the correct side of the road. It's you lot that have got it wrong! By the way it won't matter which way you look when you cross the road here. Always carry a bible and a set of rosary beads so at least the priest can give you the last rights immediately after you get run over.

Crossing the road here is a bit like dodging the bullets from a chain gun!
    and clean underwear.

Posted via CB10
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-13-13 12:02 PM
    Now here's a thought that just occurred to me ? I'm going there and your coming here so that we keep the world balanced! so why don't you stop at my place and apart from the cellar which you will require a rectal scan and fingerprint scan for.

Posted via CB10
    So, do you immediately take the finger from, er, one place, and place it on the scanner? And does your cellar have a wash basin?
    07-13-13 12:21 PM
    So, do you immediately take the finger from, er, one place, and place it on the scanner? And does your cellar have a wash basin?
    It's all done by a very clever robot that I got cheap from the customs and excise people. Apparently they employed it to do cavity searches?

Don't know what them searches are but when I tested it on a friend I could hear him screaming from inside the cellar! Needless to say he never got into the cellar so I'm happy. Not sure if it was due to failing the scan or his apparent lack of ability to walk after the robot investigated his orifices but at least I know the security works!
    FF22 likes this.
    07-13-13 12:30 PM
    It's all done by a very clever robot that I got cheap from the customs and excise people. Apparently they employed it to do cavity searches?

Don't know what them searches are but when I tested it on a friend I could hear him screaming from inside the cellar! Needless to say he never got into the cellar so I'm happy. Not sure if it was due to failing the scan or his apparent lack of ability to walk after the robot investigated his orifices but at least I know the security works!
    Don't you mean FORMER friend, fiend!
    07-13-13 12:36 PM
    F2, Here's a pic of mine. From what you said, I finally get it; the plug is the adaptor, so I just switch to the UK one and I'm good to go - no converter necessary!!

The Ontario pen is for Sad Old Man's benefit
    What's the pen for?

Ah well I see, I think, I'm not sure but I think, oh never mind!

You obviously didn't read my post correctly!!!!!!!!

The third hole that is still empty after you shove your heathen plug into our perfectly symmetrical well engineered precision plug socket that wot we have over here, is for you to stick your finger in. I did stipulate a certain finger but it doesn't really matter as long as you can feel a metal contact inside.
    07-13-13 12:39 PM
    Now here's a thought that just occurred to me ? I'm going there and your coming here so that we keep the world balanced! so why don't you stop at my place and apart from the cellar which you will require a rectal scan and fingerprint scan for.

Posted via CB10
    Deal! you come and water my garden
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-13-13 01:45 PM
    Deal! you come and water my garden
    Unfair, referee that's a cheap shot by this member. You can never find a mod when you need one. I have automatic sprinkler systems installed and you want me to walk around with a watering can I suppose?

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 04:12 PM
    Unfair, referee that's a cheap shot by this member. You can never find a mod when you need one. I have automatic sprinkler systems installed and you want me to walk around with a watering can I suppose?

Posted via CB10
    Nope, an old fashioned hose
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-13-13 09:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just pray for the rain.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-13-13 09:49 PM
    Lived in London for nearly 2 years, 1973/4, could not get used to the warm beer,
    Tea was 4 p, Coffee was 5 p, and there was no difference in taste
    my landlord kicked me out, when I mixed up the color of the Jerseys of Chelsea and Arsenal, blue and red
    electricity was rationed, the miners were on strike, than the dockworkers

No we drive on the correct side of the road. It's you lot that have got it wrong! By the way it won't matter which way you look when you cross the road here. Always carry a bible and a set of rosary beads so at least the priest can give you the last rights immediately after you get run over.

Crossing the road here is a bit like dodging the bullets from a chain gun!
    FF22 likes this.
    07-13-13 11:27 PM
    [QUOTE=castoridae;8815777]
    No we drive on the correct side of the road.

Always carry a bible and a set of rosary beads so at least the priest can give you the last rights immediately after you get run over.

SOD - you've got this right for a change!

Last time, I came very close to being wiped out by running across that busy main street, right in front of St.Paul's Cathedral!

I had sprinted across the Millenium Bridge and went dashing across the street to keep up w/my group.

-a quick safety look the NorthAmer way and into the street

- thank god the motorbike guy was quick, or I wouldn't be here to post today!

I guess someone from the Cathedral could have given me last rights.

Joking aside, its the # 1 cause of tourist fatalities across the globe
    The biggest shock I got when I last worked in the states was that people actually stop at red lights! I spent every evening for the first two weeks sat it a crossroads with a bottle of brandy, watching in amazement at drivers stopping when the lights changed to red. I only gave up my new hobby due to a nice man in a black and white car informing me that I was breaking the law. I tried to explain to him my amazement at the drivers stopping for red lights and that was when he unceremoniously gave me a lift in his car.
    JeepBB likes this.
    07-14-13 06:32 AM
    Just pray for the rain.
    No! - I'm in downtown Toronto and we just had a flood-level downpour last Monday; water came up my basement drain and I had to drag up an 8x10 wet carpet outside for the garbage
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-14-13 08:06 AM
    No! - I'm in downtown Toronto and we just had a flood-level downpour last Monday; water came up my basement drain and I had to drag up an 8x10 wet carpet outside for the garbage
    It's safer than getting run over!
    07-14-13 08:21 AM
    It's safer than getting run over!
    Very good point - in Cairo the locals actually walk tourist across the streets!
    07-14-13 11:09 AM
    Very good point - in Cairo the locals actually walk tourist across the streets!
    Yes but it's perfect for a bombing run

Ooppppsss did I say that?

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 12:21 PM
    Yes but it's perfect for a bombing run

Ooppppsss did I say that?

Posted via CB10
    Are those pesky Moderators editing your threads again!
    07-14-13 02:19 PM
    Are those pesky Moderators editing your threads again!
    I wonder what happen to the rose coloured glasses wearing cowboy at?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    07-14-13 03:03 PM
    I wonder what happen to the rose coloured glasses wearing cowboy at?
    He's in Canada on holiday!
    07-14-13 03:44 PM
    Hi everyone,

I am trying to look for this blackberry international premium charger from shop.crackberry. However, it seems like they are no longer available. Do you know if crackberry will have it again ? If not, do you know what will be a equivalent changer that I can get? The reason I like this charger is that I can use it internationally, it is 2x faster than traditional charger, it comes with different socket that will fit international plug.
    08-18-15 10:44 PM
    Hi everyone,

I am trying to look for this blackberry international premium charger from shop.crackberry. However, it seems like they are no longer available. Do you know if crackberry will have it again ? If not, do you know what will be a equivalent changer that I can get? The reason I like this charger is that I can use it internationally, it is 2x faster than traditional charger, it comes with different socket that will fit international plug.
    Looks like Amazon has them.
    08-19-15 07:28 PM
45 12