Hey guys, I finally got my PB 32gb. I didn't realize you had to have wifi to continue the setup which is a tad frustrating as there is no wifi at my house. My question is From the first startup where it says "connect to wifi to continue setup" can I continue the setup
    using the wifi at Starbucks? It has no security code, but IDK if it would work as the starbucks wifi takes you to a webpage to agree to the terms and conditions and Idk if the playbook will connect to the internet to agree to the terms and conditions as it hasn't completed the setup. Has anyone out there done the initial setup at a starbucks and has it worked? Thx in advance. Starbucks is the only pllace that has wifi as far as I know where I live. I just wanna know before I make the trip lol
    12-27-11 08:10 PM
    Yes you can.
    12-27-11 08:13 PM
    My friend; get Wi-Fi at home. PB pretty well useless without it.
    12-27-11 08:14 PM
    I agree its useless without it. I have a Blackberry Bold and I am going to use Blackberry bridge with it to use the internet

Im gonna get wifi at home in a week or so but I just cant wait to use the PB lol
    12-27-11 08:26 PM
    Yes I did mine at Burger King lol.
    jafobabe likes this.
    12-27-11 08:26 PM
    My friend; get Wi-Fi at home. PB pretty well useless without it.
    That's really not true when you have a BlackBerry... Slower, but surely NOT useless.
    12-27-11 08:30 PM
    I agree, when you said Burgerking I laughed so hard (No offense intended lol)
    Ill try starbucks and go from there I guess
    kbz1960 likes this.
    12-27-11 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD