I am looking to buy a simple case for my PB and am looking at the BB skin as well as the case-mate barely there cases.... question for anyone who has either.... are you still able to use the BB charging pod with both or either of these cases when it's on the PB? I am looking at getting the charging pod at some time but want to make sure that I don't have to keep on taking the PB of it's case when I have to set it down on the pod. Thanks in advance.
    05-07-11 10:49 AM
    I am wondering this too...I am using the rapid charge pod more and more. Would like a skin case, but not if I have to keep taking it on and off. Can anyone comment?
    09-26-12 11:12 AM
    I bought a dock off amazon uk, great deal for 24quid. I use a leather multi stand case, as does my wife. it is a pain not to be able to drop it right on, but ten seconds of trouble is worth it imo
    09-26-12 11:30 AM
    I don't have the Dock, but i have the leather case.

I think that if you just pull the down part(where the cables enter) up, it will fit!
    09-26-12 11:35 AM
    I have the dock and only "naked" playbooks fit in it.
    The rapid travel charger works great with cases though.
    09-26-12 06:27 PM
    I have the dock and only "naked" playbooks fit in it.

:/ I was thinking about buying one those but now, i don't see myself taking the PB out everyday just to charge!

I prefer to buy one extension(the ones that can be switched on and off) and let the native charger stay there ready to be used ^^
    09-27-12 04:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD