When I go to appworld,then click category,then click any category, it shows apps and price,but none of them shows stars(review). But when I click individual app and go to detail screen,then I can find star, do you guys also have same problem or only me? I am on 2.1

Thanks
    10-08-12 10:16 PM
    Same here. I think it's app world, not the PB.
    10-08-12 10:42 PM
    I'm getting same as you, seems to be an app world issue.
    10-08-12 10:42 PM
    RIM is about to release a new app world or so I heard in a new bbos forum. Release date set to be on Oct.10, only thing that wasn't specified was if it was only going to be for beta use or all.
    10-09-12 12:43 AM
    RIM is about to release a new app world or so I heard in a new bbos forum. Release date set to be on Oct.10, only thing that wasn't specified was if it was only going to be for beta use or all.
    There is no beta's of App World for the BlackBerry PlayBook or any RIM app for that matter. The update you're referring to is for smartphones. All App World updates for the PlayBook are done through their web version, which has it's own set update schedules apart from the apps for smartphone. That said, the BlackBerry App World for smartphones update is set to start rolling out to various regions October 9th while the web update has already taken place. In regards to the problem though, I'm seeing it as well. Seems something along the line messed up. Sadly, there isn't anything noted about it from RIM yet.
    jfamousm likes this.
    10-09-12 01:13 AM
    Thanks, was not aware of that. As for the post above, thought it all worked the same as in my phone, have just updated my bb app world twice this past month thought it was all regarding this
    10-09-12 01:45 AM