Hi there,

On black background with full brightness, the tablet has a stripe top with many, many bright dots (I think there are about 20). There may be dust or dead pixels?
    If brightness is low these points are not visible?
    09-21-12 01:32 PM
    Add a screen capture to your post please so people can see it. Hit Volume + and - at same time then post it here.
    AcADIeN likes this.
    09-21-12 02:40 PM
    Please, oh please, next time you post a question did not title the thread "question".

Reboot your device and see if they are gone. If they are persistent, you better seek technical support.
    09-21-12 06:21 PM
    After restart whiteheads remained. I have attached 2 images.
    The first can be seen on top of these points, and the second is about bleending light? (bottom right corner)
    09-22-12 12:35 AM
    Looking at the pictures, it just looked like normal backlighting to me. I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but that's just my opinion. Others may have a different opinion.
    09-22-12 10:03 AM
    The photo that shows the camera lens in the photo looks like you have stuck pixels.

I have seen other playbooks with the same issue but the problem was not seen in video playback or when the screen is not black, is this the same for you?

09-22-12 11:46 AM
    When the screen is not black, points not see. Also at low brightness, no longer see (are present, but you must focus to see them).
    I looked very closely in bright day, with the screen closed, and it's dust under the screen in that area .. It is possible that the maximum brightness, black background, dust to glow?
    Thanks for your answers.
    09-23-12 07:02 AM
    Those specks look too small and un-uniform to be stuck pixels. I think it's dust under the display.
    09-23-12 07:07 AM
    This dust under the screen while effects?
    The tablet is bought in England from Currys, I was in Romania, and it's hard to return.
    16.08.2012 tablet production.
    You have tablets, with the dust under the screen?
    09-27-12 05:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD