Ok, people keep saying Skype and MSN will come out on the Blackberry Playbook. I was just wondering if Blackberry is just waiting for the Android app downloader to come out in February? Then they wouldnt have to make it, it would already be on the android market? Or do u think they will make an actual Blackberry appworld one? Sorry I just got into Blackberry and dont really understand how the android market will really work. Will every app on Android market be able to download to your Playbook.
    12-08-11 02:55 PM
    One more thing. Will u be able to just download apps easy off the android market?? Or will u have to do a bunch of stuff to make the app work????
    12-08-11 02:57 PM
    I don't think you will be able to download direct from the android market from an un-jailbroken Playbook. The android apps will be in app world and play on PB via an emulator.
    AsBloodRunsBlack likes this.
    12-08-11 03:01 PM
    Will Blackberry make official Skype and MSN apps? And if u jailbreak your Playbook does that void your warrenty???
    12-08-11 03:49 PM
    Will Blackberry make official Skype and MSN apps? And if u jailbreak your Playbook does that void your warrenty???
    Here is where your logic is flawed: Skype (and all other IM apps) aren't really RIM's to make. RIM can't just go and code them. Want Skype on the PlayBook? Go to the skype forums and pest them about it.

Search for "PlayBook Initiative", you're more than welcome to join.
    kbz1960 and AsBloodRunsBlack like this.
    12-08-11 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD