Must be somewhere just to the left of Wigan then. Thanks for that, I always thought it was next to lapland where Father Christmas lives!
    Start anywhere and head north. When you get to a place that is too cold to believe people choose to live there, you have arrived. Lol.

It's been a cold week here in the Great White North. but BB10 is bringing the heat next week!
    01-26-13 07:30 AM
    [QUOTE=Vorkosigan;7886880]Start anywhere and head north. When you get to a place that is too cold to believe people choose to live there, you have arrived. Lol.

It's been a cold week here in the Great White North. but BB10 is bringing the heat next week![/QUOT

You don't happen to have a spare Canada Goose Snow Mantra Parka (Red) in size 'L' do you. They don't sell them in the UK and I'm not back in the cold land until July.

Sent from me, using my fingers!
    01-26-13 07:46 AM
    Start anywhere and head north. When you get to a place that is too cold to believe people choose to live there, you have arrived. Lol.

It's been a cold week here in the Great White North. but BB10 is bringing the heat next week!

You don't happen to have a spare Canada Goose Snow Mantra Parka (Red) in size 'L' do you. They don't sell them in the UK and I'm not back in the cold land until July.

Sent from me, using my fingers!
    Sorry but no. LOL. And looking at them I would probably go for the Whistler.
    01-26-13 08:10 AM
    Might go for a North Face Himalayan jacket yet but it all depends on BB10
    01-26-13 08:29 AM
104 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD