Basically it's what I wrote in the title. I purchased last night through PayPal, was using it but this morning I noticed, though the icon is there it's dulled out not bright or high lighted like the others and it won't let me in. I had enough money in the account though just barely. I tried to go to the support area to see what's up but I didn't see the function where I could ask about this. Can anyone give me info on what may have happened?
    12-30-12 11:23 AM
    The install could be corrupt. Did you check myworld? If it shows up in myworld simply delete it it. Reboot and download again.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    12-30-12 11:26 AM
    The install could be corrupt. Did you check myworld? If it shows up in myworld simply delete it it. Reboot and download again.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    would I have to pay for it again?
    12-30-12 11:38 AM
    It might just be that the app didn't exit properly so a reboot would fix that. Battery icon>restart or three finger reboot. If that doesn't work, try deleting the app, refreshing then reinstalling. You already bought it and have receipt so you don't have to pay again. Sometimes it goes wrong and app world will show purchase even though you already bought it, at next step it will probably just install instead of showing the PayPal screen. Even if it gets to next step and you get charged again you can contact appworldbilling@rim.com and send the two receipts for a refund of the overcharge. They usually refund in a couple of days.
    12-30-12 11:48 AM
    you may want to try the following not an app but free works great lots of channels search this through your browser (filmontv.com), thanks tony
    12-30-12 12:04 PM
    Thanks. Does anyone know how to actually get the Yabee.tv people? Am I missing something in their support area cause it didn't look like much support there. Sometimes I have noticed the Devs coming here to answer questions so maybe they will chime in too.
    12-30-12 12:20 PM
    Couldn't find it in Blackberry world. Withdrawn? You could check Yabee on the internet. There is some information there.
    12-30-12 01:35 PM
    The reboot worked. Thanks. Strange but oh well alls well that ends well
    12-30-12 02:54 PM