Hi everyone, can someone out there recommend a program which will show me information about WiFi networks (like inSSIDer). I need this to work on the PlayBook. Had a search but there's nothing I can find that will do it.

Dave.
    09-20-13 08:26 AM
    Hi everyone, can someone out there recommend a program which will show me information about WiFi networks (like inSSIDer). I need this to work on the PlayBook. Had a search but there's nothing I can find that will do it.

Dave.
    Hello Dave,
    I asked this question a couple of months ago, and the general response was that there was nothing available. I finished up just using a laptop instead to solve the issue I had, but if you really need a Playbook App, I think your only option may be to try and find an Android App that you can convert and sideload (Though to be honest, I drew a blank when I tried to do that, but I didn't search exhasutively)

Good luck with your quest, and if you do manage to find anything, please post back and let us know.

Chris.
    09-20-13 08:36 AM
    Hello Dave,
    I asked this question a couple of months ago, and the general response was that there was nothing available. I finished up just using a laptop instead to solve the issue I had, but if you really need a Playbook App, I think your only option may be to try and find an Android App that you can convert and sideload (Though to be honest, I drew a blank when I tried to do that, but I didn't search exhasutively)

Good luck with your quest, and if you do manage to find anything, please post back and let us know.

Chris.
    Oh I have missed those eyes?
    ChrisMay likes this.
    09-20-13 08:52 AM
    Oh I have missed those eyes?
    Ah, LITTLE OLD man is back. Now please do not jeopardize your status as you were missed and we don't want to go through that again. Although, frankly, Goosey did a pretty good impression.
    Cynycl likes this.
    09-20-13 09:10 AM
    Ah, LITTLE OLD man is back. Now please do not jeopardize your status as you were missed and we don't want to go through that again. Although, frankly, Goosey did a pretty good impression.
    Hey guys, much as I love the banter, don't derail the poor OP's thread before he's even got any help...!!
    FF22 likes this.
    09-20-13 09:16 AM
    There's an Android app named "Wifi Analyzer", that seems to do the trick, although it's a bit basic. "inSSIDer" can be side-loaded too, it loads and it starts without crashing, but it doesn't seem to work as it should.
    09-20-13 09:23 AM
    You should know by now that I never respond well to threats! I will stay out of the way but please curb the threats!
    09-20-13 12:10 PM