Hi guys
    I know this question isn't relivant to playbook, but crackberry in general. There is alot of people here so i hope someone can answer it.
    Where can i find a quick access list of all my post and threads through my profile. There has got to be a easier way then going through page after page of threads looking for one i may of posted on 3 days ago.
    thx guys Keith
    01-17-12 10:38 AM
    Look under "user CP" (control panel) just above the "post reply" button (top left side of thread, under green strip). If you touch it, you will have choices. One of them is "subscribed threads". These are the threads you have posted a comment in.

Alternately, you can click on your own name link (on the right side, under the search box), which leads you to your profile page. From there, choose the second tab, "statistics". On that page, in the first box, are options of searching "find all posts" and "find all threads started".
    Last edited by cntrydncr223; 01-17-12 at 10:53 AM.
    01-17-12 10:48 AM
    Hi guys
    I know this question isn't relivant to playbook, but crackberry in general. There is alot of people here so i hope someone can answer it.
    Where can i find a quick access list of all my post and threads through my profile. There has got to be a easier way then going through page after page of threads looking for one i may of posted on 3 days ago.
    thx guys Keith
    Look under "user CP" (control panel) just above the "post reply" button (top left side of thread, under green strip). If you touch it, you will have choices. One of them is "subscribed threads". These are the threads you have posted a comment in.

Alternately, you can click on your own name link (on the right side, under the search box), which leads you to your profile page. From there, choose the second tab, "statistics". On that page, in the first box, are options of searching "find all posts" and "find all threads started".
    thankyou very much i found it.
    keith
    01-17-12 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD