When the sim card is installed and an Internet browser, after a while an error - Error Couldnt resolve the host name. App world, Email and other - internet not working(Changed a lot of sim cards, did reset, changing the software. Nothing helps.
    Please help.
    01-19-13 02:01 AM
    The "Error Couldn't Resolve The Host Name" message error usually resulted when a security verification pops-up and you decline or did not accept it authorization... but you can check first the SIM card... try to connect your PB to Internet using wifi connection... if it does connect, most likely, your SIM card has a problem... not sure about this (since I have only the wifi version of PB) but the service provider (i.e. the one providing you an LTE connection) have setting... you have to get the right setting...
    01-19-13 02:24 AM
    WiFi - work. Sim card - work, but 10-15 min used internet or playbook sleep - not worked. Help - restart Playbook. Many other sim-cards, others operators - nothing helps.
    Work - only 3G, LTE not not available in my country. With the other Playbook LTE is no problem.
    01-19-13 02:32 AM
    I have Sony Xperia S tablet that has the same symptoms i.e. whenever go to sleep or standby mode, it drops wifi connection... but never experience with my PB... and the problem was solved by just upgrading to latest Android OS... it is an Android thing but it may work with PB too... since it is not happening to other PB's, most likely, your PB unit has a problem... and problem usually associated with two aspects, the "hardware" or the "software"... for "hardware" related problem, the only solution is to bring it to qualified and licensed RIM service center... for "software", unless the current version of OS has issues or bugs (but it should be a non-isolated case like yours), the only solution is to reinstall the OS... and when you do this, try using the BlackBerry Desktop Software Manager...
    01-19-13 02:50 AM
    hardware problem( i think. i live in Russia.
    01-19-13 02:52 AM