Since I got my Play book I have been haunted by the dredded facebook birthday reminders.

I have removed my face book account from the Playbook to re install it With out syncing birthdays but this created a new issue the bithdays were moved to the default playbook calendar. When I re installed Facebook account (with out sync) it still put the birthdays on the calendar. So now I have 2 of every birthday.

I don't use either of the calendar as I use Gmail for may work and personal calendars and these work just fine!

Is there a way to quickly clear the Data as it does not appear I can delete the data in the default calendar?

I had a similar Problem on my 9800 but I just delete the Facebook calendar file and all works well lol

Cheers.
    06-30-12 01:51 AM
    I have no solution. The constant pop reminders are driving me nuts. I have gone in and changed the setting for notices on the calendar birthday date to none. I hope that will work. Haven't been able to test it yet.
    Last edited by rjom; 06-30-12 at 07:28 AM.
    06-30-12 07:26 AM
    I have no solution. The constant pop reminders are driving me nuts. I have gone in and changed the setting for notices on the calendar birthday date to none. I hope that will work. Haven't been able to test it yet.
    at 1st i mauely cleared the reminders for every birthday!! but i really dont want to do it again lol its the fact that they are duplicated that annoys me the most lol some days it says i have lots of events but it might be 3 birthdays on the same day,with it being on 2 calendars it shows as 6 lol
    06-30-12 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD