Wi-Fi Playbook does not connect to the university I go to. I just have that kind of problem over there and they do not know what to do anymore, I've restored and nothing.
    It turns out that for me to connect, I have to put my password, which, incidentally, works normally with the other devices. When I click on Wi-Fi, it opens the Playbook browser, where the password was entered, but simply continues giving the message '' Try again ''. What can I do ?
    09-15-17 12:03 PM
    Have you gotten it to ever connect? If it's connected once, maybe what you need to do is to /not/ save the hotspot so that you'll get a fresh prompt every time, instead of the PlayBook trying to connect with some existing settings?

While traveling, I once had a hotspot that I had connected to that required a password in the browser. I would routinely power up/down the PlayBook and on the second time powering up the PlayBook, it tried to connect directly and would freeze the PlayBook. It's a different problem than you're having, but related to hotspots that require passwords.
    09-15-17 01:23 PM
    Yes. I went in once, and after that I was no happier. What should I do ? What procedures should I follow?
    09-15-17 01:46 PM
    After connecting, the PlayBook will save the hotspot. You can try deleting it so that when it connects the next time, it'll be a "new" hotspot to the PlayBook.
    09-15-17 02:32 PM
    where the saved Wi-Fi appeared, had already excluded them. He finds the university's Wi-Fi again and asks to sign in. When you click the logon, it opens the default Playbook browser and the "Retry" message appears.
    09-15-17 04:23 PM
    What about clearing the browser caches and cookies?
    09-15-17 04:57 PM
    I will do this. I also noticed that the option to lock the pop-up windows was active. Unfortunately, I only go to university next week, so I'm going to have a verdict.
    Thanks a lot for the help
    09-15-17 07:15 PM
    I will do this. I also noticed that the option to lock the pop-up windows was active. Unfortunately, I only go to university next week, so I'm going to have a verdict.
    Thanks a lot for the help
    09-15-17 07:16 PM
    The PlayBook has a lot of problems with wireless N and routers using B/G/N result in slow speeds and disconnects. Try finding a router or access point that only transmits G.
    Last edited by Enyigma; 10-04-17 at 10:21 AM. Reason: typo
    09-17-17 09:53 PM
    Unfortunately, the University has the only type of N routers. With that, I can not have access here.
    09-21-17 11:46 AM
    Have you tried deleting ALL instances of wi-fi connections, rebooting and starting fresh? Settings/Wi-fi/select a network/saved networks/edit/delete all networks. Re-boot while at the uni, then discover again and try to connect. Make sure every wi-fi connection is gone.
    09-21-17 12:01 PM
    I already did, even with a clean installation and always gives the same problem: recognize, but not enter. To enter, either enter as a student or as a visitor. The 02 forms were made, but I was unsuccessful. I already went in configurations / wifi and I put the password there, but nothing. It's as if something is blocking open the password page. A while ago, it was even coming in normally, but it simply stopped and after that my life became hell.
    09-21-17 01:08 PM
    Have you tried letting the PlayBook connect, then launching another browser, like Origami, and seeing if that will bring up the password page?

Oh, and using Desktop mode?
    09-21-17 01:56 PM
    How to use Desktop mode?
    09-21-17 02:04 PM
    How to use Desktop mode?
    I don't have a PlayBook anymore, so maybe I'm confusing things with the BB10 browser. Check in Settings. If it's not there, then oops on my part.
    09-21-17 02:31 PM
    after that my life became hell.
    Don't let that happen---get a new updated tablet !!
    Sorry, have no other ideas.
    09-21-17 02:42 PM
    Thank you ! I'll have to do this!
    09-22-17 10:44 AM