Hi,
    I'm really happy about the new OS2. Also I never had this problem before, so, that's why I'm asking you the professional. I live in Puerto Rico and never have problems with my BlackBerry I'D, even if a cellphone or my playbook. Actually, after the PB upgrade I didn't have issues with connection.

Suddenly I can't download apps from app world because an screen appear saying "error 0003-0005". I check my BlackBerry I'D account via the settings the has the PB and when I tried to modify it's tell me that I need "an available connection" and that I need to connect to a wife or tethering.

And before you ask, I'm wifi connected and is the same as usual. Here are some screenshoot.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

By the way, I'm writing from my playbook
    02-25-12 07:05 AM
    Had the same problem every time I installed a new os. just go to time and date settings and put the date as far ahead as you can should be about 2037 or so then check blackberry I'd again you should get some error message then put back to correct date and time and your I'd will now check out OK and appworld etc should be back online
    02-25-12 09:30 AM
    I try what the broma said but didn't work. Thanks Any way. I try to tethering and the blackberry idea works. Looks like my blackberry id don't want to work from my wi-final. Any help?
    02-25-12 11:25 AM
    I was able to get it working again.
    Go to us.blackberry.com and log in to your blackberry id account.

Then change your password to something else.

Open up App World on the PB - it will ask for your password. Enter it.

Then go to the settings-> blackberry id. It should show an error.
    Tap edit, and then save.

Then you should be able to download apps on app world again.
    03-14-12 09:50 AM
    This did not work for me, still having same issue.
    03-14-12 10:40 AM
    Try deleting your wifi profile and then re-entering the password and reconnecting. This worked for me.
    03-14-12 10:58 AM
    Try another wifi like a coffee. Shop.
    03-14-12 11:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD